• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Queen Mary's Dark Harbor Videos and review - it shows how place looks like

I went there last Thursday. There weren't a lot of people that day. I knew I should enter the place to see how crowded it was before getting a VIP wristband. From now on, I think I will be doing all 3 Halloween Haunt Events (Knotts, Universal, and Queen Mary) on a Thursday now instead of the usual Friday.

My favorite maze of them all was "Submerged." I think this was my first time in all 5 years that I have been attending the other Halloween Haunts to jump and got scared so many times. I think it was because we were the only people in there with no one in front or back.

My least favorite maze was the CAGE in the dome. It just contains too many fences.

I think the shortest maze was Containment at the back of the ship. Hellfire was also a good one. The Village was someone similar to Knotts Scary Farm maze and it is also pretty long.

We went into all five mazes at least 4 times each using our wristband.

I parked my car in Downtown, Long Beach and took the Free bus in after reading so many reviews on Yelp. The last bus out of Queen Mary is at 12:40am.

Cool fact: while riding on the bus back to downtown Long Beach, there were several monster workers going back home. They told us that for every 30 mins of work, they get 30 mins of break. They said they pay good. They get free food from the concession. and finally they get free gift card for the best scared.

I also recording some videos in HD.

For those who haven't attend, and what to see how the surrounding areas inside Queen Mary looks like. Here is the video -

Here a video showing the Full entrance maze into Dark Harbor:

For those who wants to see how the haunted pool looks like:

and finally this video shows some sliders and scare zone:

Last edited by SoCalbma; 10-25-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360