• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Up-close Cars Land Rose Float in HD and Tips for next time.

Here's a video I shot of the Cars Land Gigantic Rose Float. In the video, you will see the float up-close and personal, and also when the float was on the move with the dancers on them.

Next time, if you guys are planning on seeing the Rose Parade, I recommend you seeing it from the Parade staging area on Orange Grove. Best of all, it's free! You get to see all the parade up-close and personal and smell the flowers. But, if you wait until the parade is over, and want to watch it from Sierra Madre, they going to charge you 10 bucks per person.

It's best to arrive at the Parade staging area around 6am, so you will have enough time to take it all in. You can also see how all the marching bands line up before getting ready to go onto the parade route. The line up of all marching bands take place on Del Mar Ave.

To get there, just drive on the 10 freeway, exit Fremont Ave. in Alhambra. and drive north on Fremont for several miles until you end up at the T-junction on Columbia Ave. Turn left on Columbia and drive straight pass Orange Grove. and Just look for available parking space on a residential street. Once park, head down onto Orange Grove and enjoy all 50 rose floats.

Beware, once you have seen all the floats and you've almost reached Colorado Blvd, it's going to be a long walk back to the car.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 01-03-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Team Hail HYDRA

Re: Up-close Cars Land Rose Float in HD and Tips for next time.

Nice video
    i wonder why they didnt get an award

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: Up-close Cars Land Rose Float in HD and Tips for next time.

Thanks for the upclose of th float. it looks great, really immaginative
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).