Hello everyone,

Wasn't sure if this was the spot to post this, (and I will do a report after the event) but the 17th annual Pin A Go Go is happening soon in Dixon, Ca!

Pin A Go Go is May 17-19. A weekend pass is 35 bucks, Friday or Sunday is 15, and Sat is 20. Hours are: Fri: 1p-11p, Sat: 10a-12midnight, Sun: 8a-5p (all proceeds benefit N. Ca Boys and Girls club!)

All the games are set to free play, and go from the 1940's to modern games. Last year there were over 300 games (So many we had to turn people with games away, because we were out of room!)

I just wanted to share this with Micechat, as there are several people here in Northern Ca who are always looking for something fun and unique to do! Letting people know about it before hand so if they want to attend they can! Younger kids can play (and possibly see) their first pinball, while us older types can recall the 'good old days!'

I really hope to see some other Micechatters there! I will be doing a report afterwards, but really wanted to let others know before hand too!

(If I posted this in the wrong area, please feel free to move it as needed!)