• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Six Flag's Marine World new kid's adventure - Six Flags.com February 3, 2006

SIX FLAGS MARINE WORLD TO UNVEIL TAVA'S JUNGLELAND- A SPECTACULAR NEW KIDS' ADVENTURE AREA FEATURING SEVEN NEW RIDES

New expanded kids' adventure area; all-new Shouka's Splashtime Show and new Holiday themed winter event highlight Northern California's Popular Family Entertainment Park's 2006 Season

FEBRUARY 2, 2006 - A grand, new mythical journey awaits families at Six Flags Marine World this season as the Park announces the addition of Tava's Jungleland, an elaborately jungle-themed play area featuring seven family rides, a giant treehouse adventure and live animal interaction. In 2006, the Park will also be debuting an all-new Shouka's Splashtime Show featuring the beautiful Orca and her Atlantic bottlenose dolphin friend, Merlin plus an expanded operating calendar concluding with Holiday in the Park featuring wintertime entertainment plus everyone's favorite family rides, coasters, shows and animals.
    http://www.sixflags.com/parks/marineworld/index.asp

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Six Flag's Marine World new kid's adventure - Six Flags.com February 3, 2006

Wow, that sounds cool ... and it doesn't seem like they are any transplants from SFAW.

• Minion

Re: Six Flag's Marine World new kid's adventure - Six Flags.com February 3, 2006

And I'm certain it will be nicely themed, the new Ocean Discovery area was done really well, very nice for a SF park.

<------ But I'm looking forward to most of all being able to ride my Medusa in December!
    "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again..."- Bart Simpson

• Banned User

how many six flags is there in california?? wow I never knew about this park

• Circle of Ancients

^ 2 theme parks (SFMW and SFMM) and 3 Water Parks (Hurricane Harbor, Waterworld in Concord and Waterworld in Sacramento)