I was just kind of wondering what non Disney theme parks are close to you where you live. I am lucky I have several with in a 5 hr drive of my home. How good are they? I am looking for new parks to hit when I do my summer theme park vacation. I get to the ones I list on the weekends and am looking for ones now farther away to try when I make my long weekend trips or also for the 2 weeks this summer when I am still seeking to fill my vacation time with.
2. Dorney Park And Wildwater Kingdom
4. Cedar Point
5. Action Park (Now known as Mountain Creek Waterpark in NJ)
6. Dutch Wonderland
7. Williams Grove (smaller almost what I would call a old time family type of park)
8. Kings Dominion
9. Busch Gardens Williamsburg
10. Six Flags Great Adventure
11. Six Flags Wild Safari
12. Six Flags Hurricane Harbour
13. Six Flags America
14. Knoebels Grove
I also have several smaller family parks and water parks but there are just to many to list. Let me know what's out there.