• Still lost in Neverland

Peter Pan Lagoon show at Osaka Universal

They are really pushing this show on the Japanese site for Universal Studios Japan. Is anyone around the area on this board that is going, and can video tape the show for me? I would love to see this show, but no way can I afford the cost of going to Japan. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

Re: Peter Pan Lagoon show at Osaka Universal

You may have missed this topic I posted a few weeks ago here on Micechat in regards to that show and USJ's 5th anniversary. I also posted some pictures (see post#6 in that thread below) from the main entrance plaza at USJ. I did not go into the park that day so I missed seeing the Peter Pan show.
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24470

However, I will return to USK on May 21st and try to catch the show that night with some luck. Also, I muss confess I do not have a video camera, so don't expect video from me, just photos. There are some problems to overcome.... 1) the show takes places in one side of the lagoon, the one closer to the NYC area. I believe there could be limited space for seating/viewing the show, and 2) USJ sells a priority viewing ticket as an added option to the regular pass, and they are selling quickly in the morning hours after opening times. I personally won't be able to arrive at USJ until noon...so I anticipate those priority tickets to be sold out by the time I arrive. 3) the show plays only ONCE nightly, so it's a one-time shot per day to get a decent spot for viewing. I will sure try to get a good spot to see the show but can't garranty I will be able to photogragh it well. Those are the sad logistics of USJ... The show however is getting a great buzz in town.. Peter flies around just the same way Tink flies at DL now a days... from one end to the other of the lagoon and hovers over the stage at times... The show plays at 8pm and lasts 25 minutes.

Here is the advetisement on the guidebook to the park:
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 05-07-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Yep, I missed that one and you never said anything about going back in any of your PM's to me. Tsk Tsk. You must remember that my #1 addiciton is Peter Pan.

That is very interesting. Only one show a night. I guess that's because it's a night show only. Well, I will be happy with whatever you end up with, I am sure. Being a Pan Fan, I wish I could see the show, but I will never get the chance. If they still have a guidebook map with Peter Pan on the cover, I would appreciate one if you can get an extra one. Have a great trip.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Banned User

I do have extra guidebooks from USJ.

• Banned User

FYI for everyone... I just returned from my visit to Universal Japan and was able to watch the new Peter Pan show, as well as other 5th anniversary entertainment.... I will have a photo pictorial and report on this most enjoyable show in the coming days... so be on the look out for that.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    FYI for everyone... I just returned from my visit to Universal Japan and was able to watch the new Peter Pan show, as well as other 5th anniversary entertainment.... I will have a photo pictorial and report on this most enjoyable show in the coming days... so be on the look out for that.
    ...Or maybe not since I don't see much interest in this topic.

I don't know why people aren't more active here, but maybe they just don't come to the Non Disney part that often. There is one myself and one other person on this thread at this time. I would love to see them, as you know. If you don't want to post them here can you send them by e-mail to me? Or put them in Photobucket and then send me the album to look at and I can see them that way. I really do want to see them.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• dreams do come true

please I would love to see pics. There is no way I could ever get the chance to see this show so I will have to settle for pics but cant find any so please please please post the pics thanks

• Banned User

I would enjoy pics from USJ since I have no hope of getting there any time soon to enjoy the festivities.. Or park..

We should get more activity in non disney parks, maybe we need videos of stuff... (Like the other 2 believe shows at sea world.. Lol)

Blog Entries

Me too, I rather enjoy USF. I'd love to see pics of that park and the show since I'll probably never get there.

Peter Pan is Japanese

Well, the show is in Japan. And Peter Pan is a very popular character over there, so why not?

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Wow those are...interesting looking costumes.

Hey! TDL! What about those photos? Did you take some general "around the park ones" too?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Wow those are...interesting looking costumes.

Hey! TDL! What about those photos? Did you take some general "around the park ones" too?
    Yes, those are the costumes from the show... and Yes, I did take pics from some areas around the park, except Jurassic Park, Amity and WaterWorld areas since I basically walked thru there quickly. Many will appear to be similar to USF but this japanese park is definitely better designed and detailed in many areas. It's like the learned from their work designing IOA and applied it here to some degree, while keeping the essence of the Orlando park, and throwing some very different things for the heck of it. I also took pics of their daytime high NRG character show "Happy Harmony" in addition to the "Peter Pan's Neverland" photos. I just finished downloading the photos into my epson account and just need to sort them out, add captions and post for everyone to see. Hopefully no later than Monday. But I must say.. the Peter Pan show is very difficult to photogragh due to low light levels... so don't expect pro quality.