• Banned User

Talking Figment's Seaworld Orlando T.R.

I started the day off waking up a few times…Lol

Eventually, my mother (Cmash95), sister (Eeyoresnumber1fan), her friend and I went to Seaworld Orlando.

The first thing (after parking) we did was go to the Dolphin stadium to see “Blue Horizons”. This show is an imaginative show through a girls dream. She dreams of the sea and sky. In the end she gets to fly and be with dolphins. The show is astonishing, but might need more animal interaction; it is still a great show however. (I want the music!!!)

After the dolphins we headed for the animal show known as “Pets Ahoy”, (this review was written by the pig, as well as sponsored by the pig.. so on and so forth…) You enter the theater and see the sun rise. It’s party time in this beachfront town. They have animals (cats, birds, and dogs) come out In the beginning and so a skit. Then they slow the show down to explain where they received these animals, and where it would be a good idea for you to go if your thinking of a new pet. Soon they have to pets do their own skit. You have cats doing high wire, birds flying all over, a skunk scaring everyone, and in the end a pig comes out and walks to the hot dog stand and releases a “The End” sign. This was not a bad show and enjoyable. I recommend if you have kids go see it, they will enjoy being able to meet some of the pets at the end of the show.

Soon we figured it was time to head across the lagoon to get to Shamu Stadium. The Shamu show is gone and replaced with “Believe”. Believe is an innovative way to educate people on whales and talk about dreams.

You get to know a little more about the trainers,

and even enjoy the show. (I want the music!!!) This show is still In rehearsals and is scheduled to open Thursday I “believe”… (lol)

After the show we talked about it and headed for Wild artic (it was hot today.. to hot…) We waited in line for the ground version (they don’t make you wait to see the movie in this line.. lol) Went through the attraction and cooled off. My mom wanted to see the penguins so we trekked across the park to see them. (The facility looks nicer; The snow was working, fish smell mostly gone, and everything looked nice and clean.. I would prefer if they go back and redo it in the future make it more realistic like wild artic is.)

Since we were in the neighborhood my sister wanted to see the “Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island”. I enjoyed this version, but the cast was a little off. Maybe they are real new. It was the first time there were 2 females I saw in the cast. They did it much better in some cases than the other shows I have seen. (They took out a few jokes, and added a few… and one of the people In the cast had audio troubles and had to switch out his microphone when he was off the view.)

Now it was time to head home. We decided to visit the dolphins on the way out(I cannot stand the fishy smell..) and get some dinner at DTD. We ate at Bongos in the west side, I had a nice steak with marinara sauce and mozzarella tossed on it. If I could remember the title I would recommend it. Lol

(Sadly my main camera died.. but i do have some photos from video camera as you see...Video will be worked on ASAP..)
    Last edited by figment1986; 05-09-2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling, and added photos

Re: Figment's Seaworld Orlando T.R.

Great pics! Thanks for the report! The sets for the show look great!

• Shablagoo!

Always love hearing about non-Disney parks. Thanks

• Senior Minion

Nice pics, interesting background in the first photo.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.