Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• C4C6C

Re: Halloween Horror Nights at USH?

I don't know how to do a screenshot, but here is a ticketmaster link http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/803838 that shows Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Night tickets are not on sale yet, but apparently must be coming.

• Theme Park Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    I think hhn at florida has alchahol becuase they compete against hos which does...

(And were those things huge they were selling last year...)

I wonder will hhn cali have alchaholl, or reduced amount at the park.. Or not have any and be teenager friendly...
    That has been my complaint about HHN. When I went there I felt that their were more people intoxicated than not. In my mind this is the barier that seperates Knott's Haunt from HHN. Knott's for the most part you can take the faimaly to the haunt (I have been going since I was 8yrs old, yea that was a long time ago) and not have to worry about some durnk vomiting in a bush. My personal guess is that USF has to use the alchol to keep the over sold "Hearded" crowds content in the never ending, unthemed, switchback queues for the mazes.
    I know that I sound Bias aginst HHN, I'm not infact my better half has for the past few years been a USF HHN monster.

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    Is this something new, b/c they did last time I was there.
    Knott's has been serving small amounts of alchol over at the "Budwiser Glow Zone" for the past 3~4 years. However the alchol is very limited and confined to the restraunt and it's patio behind Jaguar. No alchol or drunkenness beyond that point during the haunt.
    themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
    Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

• Professional Loser

This should clear things up...

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com

Just click Hollywood and enjoy.
    I'm a mystery man, doin' what I can...

• Functional & Decorative

Knott's for the most part you can take the faimaly to the haunt (I have been going since I was 8yrs old, yea that was a long time ago) and not have to worry about some durnk vomiting in a bush.
    You can take the family to Knott's Haunt? As I recall, they tout over and over that no one under the age of 13 is recommended to attend. Mind you, it's not an enforced rule, just a strong suggestion. As much as I enjoy the Haunt, I personally would not bring young children. Some kids are more resilient about such things, but I think that should be more the exception than the rule.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Monorail Racer

I worked two Halloween Horror Nights at USF and they were definitely terrifying! An absolute nightmare compared to working the park with regular day guests.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

xxx
    Last edited by ushkid; 07-22-2006 at 12:49 AM.

• Banned User

only 1 maze?? or only 1 confirmed amze.. cause don't they have a design for a maze in the parking structure floor beneth T-2? (and one other palce..) this is a greand experiment for GE.. cause who knows if they might be the kicker that makes them want to dump the park divisions off.. (and make a joint deal for hollywood..)

"only 1 maze?? or only 1 confirmed amze.. "

Figment, where do you see that they officially posted only one maze? The official USH site it's the "ONE Halloween event that L.A. is dying for". If that's the line your referring to, I think they mean the ENTIRE Horror Night experience is the ONE event...

It's time to start writing NBC Universal... I don't know about L.A. as a whole, but I know *I* have been waiting over TEN YEARS for HHN to come back!!! I think it's WAY better than Knott's... (start the flames a-coming!)

okay. so there are going to be 2 mazes, but these mazes will be on the studio tour. so...you will be traveling in the dark and all that fun stuff.

second - jurassic park in the dark as well as revenge of the mummy with absolutely no lights on.

third - mutalaytor (sp?) the band is playing at the event. this is a HUGE deal.

ok. that's all i can say for now....
    kingdom hearts <3er

• ...TWO BITS!

^ Will Back to the Future play with no lights on too?

So will we get a Bill & Ted type of show?? I love seeing the Halloween spoof shows!!

Makes wonder if the construction in Wild Wild Wild West Stunt show has anything to do with HHN??

When are tickets avaliable?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12