Six Flags MM tips?

I will be going to MM for the first time in 3 or 4 years and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do the place? I have only been there twice an don't really know the park all that well. This trip of mine is scheduled for the third week of june, so any word on crowd size would be appreciated as well.

• no flash photography...

Re: Six Flags MM tips?

I got there early and bought fast lanes and hit rides with short lines. When the fast lanes were gone we went home, but I only live about 45 min. from that park.

• Closed Account

If you want to get a lot done in one day, the new VIP passes, i believe are $79 for adult and get you unlimited fastland, a buffet at mooseburger, and even special seating at shows. check out sixflags.com

• Circle of Ancients

If you don't want to pay the extra $$ for Flashpass or the VIP passes ... I would do the park this way ...

Get to the park NO LATER than 930am. Once the park opens head straight to Tatsu.

After Tatsu head for Superman since it's on the hill. If Ninja is open go on it before superman, if it's not you can go on it later in the day.

After Superman head down the hill and do Riddlers Revenge. After Riddlers go back and do Deja Vu. If you don't care abour riding alone do the Single Rider line. It goes very quick.

After Deja Vu do Psyclone (if you must) Batman, Scream, Colossus then Goliath. All will have pretty fast moving lines. If you need a little water stop off at Jet Stream when you pass it.

After Goliath hit up anything you didn't ride (Ninja, etc) or anything else that has a relatively short line that you want to ride again.

Head around to the front of the park, ride Revolution then Viper. Check the Tatsu line while you are there. If it's managable go for a second spin.

The last ride of your day will be X. Just make sure you get in the line an hour or two before the park closes because the do close off the line from time to time.

It also REALLY depends on what day you are going to the park. If you are going during the week (especially the next few weeks) doing everything in a day won't be hard ... but some stuff 'may' be closed.

If you HAVE to go on a weekend Sunday is certainly the better day. If you have to go on a Saturday I absolutely suggest the Flashpass or the VIP pass.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Haha...assuming Deja Vu is open... . Is SFMM really good at keeping Deja Vu open?

...oh yeah. This is MM...no, they have trouble keeping lots of things open.

Or have they been doing better this year?

• Circle of Ancients

Well yeah, everything on that list is assuming it's open. If it's not open, skip it and try later.

Thanks for all the tips. As for the day I will be going, it will be a thursday, june 22nd I think. So hopefully the crowds won't be all that bad.