Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Magic Mountain SUCKS!!

My friend and I went there this past weekend (4/23) and let me tell you, this park is in dire need of an enema.

It smells like garbage everywhere, so many rides are either down or gone completely (for example Goldrusher had only one train running while another sat on the side tracks with a tag that said DANGER DO NOT OPERATE), many of the buildings are in terrible disrepair and I saw lots of wood rot throughout, the rides themselves are dirty and gross, 3 rides broke down while we waited in line, I could go on and on and on.

We used to go there back in 1980-1981 all the time aswe had season passes so this was sort of a nostalgia trip for us (even though I live 30 miles away the last time I was there was 3 years ago and it wasnt this bad). Let me tell you, we were so disenchanted we left at 4:00, just 4.5 hours after we arrived. Thank GOD it was a free day for us because had I paid for admission I'd have been so angry.

There's honestly no reason I would go back there, even for free. I'm gonna stick to Disneyland and Knotts!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    The last time I was there was 2001. I have been several times before, but it was my hubby's first time. We ended up parking in a gravel lot (we joked wouldn't it be funny if that's what they called it on the tram, but they DID call it that on the tram- we laughed histarically, it was so pathetic!)

The park was totally crowded with most lines at least 2 hours long. They have a version of fastpass there, but it sucked and was a total joke. The CM's were rude and everything was disgusting. We left after just a few hours and will never go back.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Yeah, Six Flags has really gone downhill. It smells and alot of the rides are always down. It is not worth the 25 dollars.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• dreams do come true

And people complane about Disney. Its amazing what other parks can get awy with. Thats what I think of every time something goes wrong at Dland, well at least its not as bad as every other park. I mean Disney is held to a much hyer standerd but it could be that bad if they desided that people will go anywas( paul presler days)

If you are like me I never pay full price to enter Magic Mountain. What everyone needs to do is find a friend who works for Northrup Grumman, Boeing, or some other defense contractor engineering department. Once a year there is special night which we pay a low fee and get the park to ourselves. Last time I was there I was able to ride all the major coaster with as litte wait as 5 minutes to no longer than 20 minutes on X.

And yes the park is not in any better shape on that night than any other but at least I did not pay full price.

The real sad thing is that Bill Gates is a stock holder in Six Flags. With all his money you would think that Six Flags would cater to the guy.

• They wanna know, HO!

Quote Originally Posted by lyd
    The real sad thing is that Bill Gates is a stock holder in Six Flags. With all his money you would think that Six Flags would cater to the guy.
    Shows you how smart Bill Gates is.
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    At least you didn't get shot at! That was the big joke the last time I was there with my friends. The park was horrible and we were always afraid we were going to get shot.
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    At least you didn't get shot at! That was the big joke the last time I was there with my friends. The park was horrible and we were always afraid we were going to get shot.
    It really is a creepy place. It feels like a hang out for Hells Angels and an assortment of your favorite ethnic gangs. They've had metal detector there since the 80's.

It make's SF Elitch Gardens look appealling.

• Banned User

duh

• Rawr...

It really is a creepy place. It feels like a hang out for Hells Angels and an assortment of your favorite ethnic gangs. They've had metal detector there since the 80's.

Yup, elitches pretty much sucks. They really need a pick-me-up other than a new half-assed ride every other year.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• Disney fans for life!

We made the horrible mistake a couple of years ago to go there for Fright Night. We had passes for Marine World, so we got in MM for free. They would have to pay US (a lot) before we'll go back. The fright night itself was cool, but the hoodlums and wanna-be gang-bangers ruined the place. The CM's (or whatever MM calls them) were rude and when we complained that the restrooms were completely out of any type of paper products, their response was, "well, the park closes in a couple of hours, so the next shift will take care of it". Huh, next shift??? We quickly went to the exit gates after that. Never mind the filthy restrooms, lousy food, rude CM's, broken down rides, rude/obnoxious guests, un-caring attitude, NEVER AGAIN!!!

It was much better as Wally World. They should have left it that way.

Los Angeles, California, United States, United States
    Anybody on here ever been to Astro World? Makes Magic Mountain seem like a wonderful park.

six flags does suck.I mean, exciting rides and everything, but not exciting employees. they look so depressed with their job,(well,most of them). I noticed that they don't really care to keep up the park. paint's chipping and it just looks gross to me.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by lyd

OMG. Windowsland! And you wonder why everything is so bad!!!

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by fkurucz

Six Flags Magic Mountain sounds a lot like what Six Flags Great Adventure (centrally located between New York City and Philadelphia) in New Jersey has become.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast