My MIL decided she wantsto take her kids and families to Magic Mountain. We are going on a weekday week after next. (I've got a list of about 5 other places I'd rather go before Six Flags, but I guess since I ain't buying, I don't get a vote!!!)I've never been before, and had a few ?s
1. Is there enough to do that my kids 3.5 & 2.5 won't have a total meltdown from strollershock? All I can find is coaster reviews, and nothing about the kids rides. Does it get as packed as Fantasyland?
2. Do they offer a childswap riding program?
3. Food- Are we allowed to bring our own, or should we leave mid-day and come back? (I've heard about the food!)
4. With the kids, will it be worth it to get the 2-park one day pass to take them to the waterpark if/when it gets too hot?
5. Any other tips you can offer?