Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: Knotts Halloween Haunt Mazes and Shows Announced!

RMM is one of the things at Haunt that really makes me jump. Something about being trapped inside a flume log while werewolves and butchered up little red riding hoods are jumping out at you...

gets me EVERY year
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    RMM is one of the things at Haunt that really makes me jump. Something about being trapped inside a flume log while werewolves and butchered up little red riding hoods are jumping out at you...

gets me EVERY year
    YES! I think the idea of being stuck on a ride and unable to proceed cautiously at your own pace is nice and scary. I wish they had more attractions to adapt or create (Kingdom of the Dinosaurs) to get this feeling through more of the park.

Too bad the park is filled with coasters or carny rides.

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    I remember riding Red Moon Massacre, Cavern of the Lost Souls, etc. To bad Elvira no longer does her show at Knotts Scary Farm. She was hilarious.
    Actually I ran into "The Mistress of Dark" at Comic-Con 2006. We told her that we are Haunt Monsters and we missed seeing her and her show there but it seemed that she and Knotts maybe had a disagreement of sorts. In any case I know ALOT of people miss her as well.

"This guy!"

• :)

Re: Halloween Haunt Mazes and Shows Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango View Post
    I'm not all that pleased with this year's offerings.

The Grudge sounds like a lame idea for a maze, was hoping for a silent Hill inspired maze with chainlink fences, charred walls, and grotesque characters.

I miss Malice as well as Lair of the Spider. Lair was the only maze where a monster got me every time.

Scarey Tails was incredibly horrid last year. Overlit and few scares. Plus you had to see it to go into the Asylum (arguably one of the best Mazes.)

What I also find suprising is the absence of Carnivorous Clowns, especially when there is no maze in its place.

The laser tag area was bad last year because it is so small and right next to the street. I hope they added covering or else the area will be way too well lit for laser tag.

Also, what happened to Dr Cleaver and Ed Alanzo??? These two shows were things I never missed because they were so hillarious.

One idea they have still neglected to use is adding a new ride for Haunts only in the Kindom of the Dinosaurs space. They could make an all out maze where sets and AAs can be more intricate due to the fact people can't touch them.
    I'm a monster at the haunt and I was told that the lair of the spider would be returning this year

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango View Post
    Agreed. My first Haunt experience was Ed's show in the Ghoul Times Theatre with the show Ghouls Gone Wild. He was perfectly capable of working that giant audience.
    Me too! I found it absolutely hilarious!!...I'll be sure to stop by Terrorvision and wherever MulishaCM is...I MUST see you ghouls!!

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM View Post
    I'm a monster at the haunt and I was told that the lair of the spider would be returning this year
    Somewhere along the line there must be a misscommunication. In its place is the Grudge maze. I wish I was wrong because I really liked Lair of the Spider, but it seems the ones I like never return for me. Spider, the movie themed one (traveled through scream, the birds, even 13 Ghosts), and the Alien one with the strobe light mirror maze.

Mazes are often retired after 4 years or so. Plus with all of the competition these days, they want to keep it fresh and new. As far as the Grudge 2 maze, it is indeed a creepy maze with lots of effects and detail. Keep in mind that Sony pictures is the ones who funded this whole maze and supervised the whole design and construction of it. It will just be a one year only maze and it will definately be a popular attraction.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Dang, some of the mazes sound actually cool. Sad to see that Malice in Wunderland is no longer there. That was the only one I enjoyed last time I went two years ago. But definetly glad to see the clown maze is gone! I'd love to see the TV 3D one...sounds trippy. I'm sooooo low on money but it sounds like fun! Who's going when they first open Halloween Haunt? I want to know how the mazes really are while I'm thinking about it...

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM View Post
    You're not one of those slider monsters, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    You're not one of those slider monsters, are you?
    You do not like sliders ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123