Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: USH - How much time needed - Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by kickcows View Post
    oooh! where did you upgrade your pass?

i work at ush and handle that kind of stuff. (not at the ap center, but the hto).

glad to hear you guys had a fun time. saturday was a VERY busy day because of sempra. it was very neat though. seems like a great company to work for.
    Yeah, it was a busy but fun day. We upgraded in the room by T2. (has desks with computers where you enter the info, then two rows of tables by the exit where you register. I'm looking forward to coming back. I really did like the "feel" of the place.

Are you guys always that nice, or was it just for that event? ;-)

we pride ourselves on our service there.

i'm always nice. at least i think i am. you upgraded at the Annual Pass Center. Its great to hear that your day was fantastic. Makes me really happy to hear that.
    kingdom hearts <3er

• Minion

I loved reading your report!
    I'm leaving to go there myself for the first time in a few years in about 30 minutes.
    I haven't been since ET The Ride was there.

Quote Originally Posted by pveticket View Post
    I loved reading your report!
    I'm leaving to go there myself for the first time in a few years in about 30 minutes.
    I haven't been since ET The Ride was there.
    Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. How about you leave a report of your own? I'd be interested to see what you think.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by socal05 View Post
    Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. How about you leave a report of your own? I'd be interested to see what you think.
    Alright!
    So we got there around 12 and went right to the Van Helsing Maze. It was ok, we went on Terminator 2 3d after, the pre show was WAYYYY too long and that kinda ruined the entire thing.I loved the actual show though, they did an AMAZING job.
    After that we headed over to the backlot tour. We went on and then went to The Mummy. I loved i, but thought it was WAY too short, but very good effects. Jurassic Park was AMAZING. The waterfall really does take your breath away...literally.
    We went back and forth between those rides if you can belive it al afternoon, and then saw Fear Factor Live later that night.
    All in all it was very fun, and i would love to come back...but we are selling the remaining days on the tickets here on MC beacause we won't be able to use them.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pveticket View Post
    Alright!
    So we got there around 12 and went right to the Van Helsing Maze. It was ok, we went on Terminator 2 3d after, the pre show was WAYYYY too long and that kinda ruined the entire thing.I loved the actual show though, they did an AMAZING job.
    After that we headed over to the backlot tour. We went on and then went to The Mummy. I loved i, but thought it was WAY too short, but very good effects. Jurassic Park was AMAZING. The waterfall really does take your breath away...literally.
    We went back and forth between those rides if you can belive it al afternoon, and then saw Fear Factor Live later that night.
    All in all it was very fun, and i would love to come back...but we are selling the remaining days on the tickets here on MC beacause we won't be able to use them.
    Good sounds like you had a good time.
    Yeah the Mummy is WAY TOO SHORT but still fun.

• Minion

Blog Entries

i've only been twice in my life and other then causing a lifelong recurring nightmare *i rode the tram when i was 2, give me a break* i've never really enjoyed it......

last time we went it was 105 degrees, i got a fat lip and was dead tired....the best theng was waterworld and even that it wouldn't break my heart to never see it again......i guess i just have high standards

• golly gawrrsh

Quote Originally Posted by socal05 View Post
    (feel sick after Star Tours at DL).

My wife can totally relate - when I took her for the first time (as and adult) 4 years ago we were having a fantastic day and I didn't realize how much motion sickness she suffered from until she just about crawled out of Star Wars and had to sit in front of the Muppet's fountain for about 20 minutes before she was able to tell me she was done for the day.

She did and still does like that back in time dinosaur ride and Splash Mountian,

We didn't have a chance to go on many rides this year because our daughter was only 7 months old at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12