Thread: USH Trip Report

• A Pirate's life for me!

USH Trip Report

As part of our week long stay in (mostly) sunny Southern California this past week, we enjoyed USH last Saturday and then again on Friday (yesterday).

Last Saturday while enjoying the Tram Tour, we were able to make it down the infamous Wisteria Lane. No desperate wives running around though, since it was a w/e. Not much of ANYTHING going on, actually. The backlot really did look like a ghost-town.

Everything was up and running, and the lines weren't bad at all. The sign for the new Universal Monster's "walk-through" said opening this spring. I have since received an email stating 3-31-07. That means that we will see it during our Easter trip. Looking forward to it!

After watching the T-2 show, we hung out and met the castmembers. They're a great group, and put on a terrific show!

During our day on Friday, the backlot was hopping. They were setting up a Christmas themed parade and/or show, so we had to divert from the usual pathway around the facades. Golf carts running around all over the place. Movie trucks everywhere, etc... That's showbiz!

For the Desperate Housewives fans out there, keep an eagle eye out for a Reptile van in one of the episodes. I was able to get a pic of it while it was parked near the end of Wisteria Ln. Should be interesting...

Here are some pics.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by PirateMickey; 10-08-2007 at 03:34 PM.

• ...TWO BITS!

Re: USH Trip Report

Cool, thanks. Do the T23D CM usually stick around after each show?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yeah, if you are part of the VIP Tour and/or the A Gate Pass you can hang out after the show and meet them.

Waterworld too.

• ...TWO BITS!

ok. i did the waterworld thing. videorecorded it too . i should post that video up on of these days.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    ok. i did the waterworld thing. videorecorded it too . i should post that video up on of these days.
    yes, please do! lol

I want to see the new facade of House of Horrors. I am going there in 9 days.