Six Flags Over Texas Pics

Again, these pics are about 2 years old I think. I took them on a business trip down to the Dallas area. I will admit that I was surprised by how the park looked and was ran when compared to the other Six Flags parks I had been to (Magic Mountain and whatever Marine World is now called) The place was clean, the employees were friendly, and rides were dispatched quickly. Plus they had tons of free water available everywhere, due to the heat.

All of the pics were taken from the tower at the park. I remember a young boy, probably about 5, asking his mom to "Make dad stop shaking the tower!" I was reminded of the time when I thought my dad controlled the world too.

The Roaring Rapids ride, which I believe was the first one built.

A shot of Judge Roy Scream, which is a FAR better woodie than the Texas Giant.

The Texas Giant (OUCH!) and the Titan, which is a clone of Goliath at Magic Mountain with an extra helix tossed in.

The Shockwave, which was probably my favorite coaster at the park. Also notice the Steak N Shake in the backgound. While the food is horrible, the Shakes are the best I have had.

The parks launch tower, with Mr Freeze and Batman in the background

You can make out the Bobsled coaster in the background, which used to be at Magic Mountain

I stuck my camera outside the barriers and took a pic. I really like this pic.

Texas Giant! After riding this and Mean Streak at Cedar Point, I have sworn off of the large wooden coasters. They hurt!

No, Kenny Rogers has not "let himself go" That is my co-worker Duwayne, or Dwizz as well call him.

Thats about it. The photos were more of an afterthought on that trip, and I stumbled upon them recently, and decided to post them here.

Re: Six Flags Over Texas Pics

nice pictures!!!!!!

Texas is my next target in the US .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Circle of Ancients

Great pictures of an awesome park. We love SFOT!!!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Wow... SIX FLAGS OVER TEXAS. That's located right in my backyard, just a quick drive over yet I don't feel the need to go since I've been so much.

The last trip I went on during last summer I encountered a man wearing a confederate flag shirt... I have a picture somewhere of it.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Minion

Well, that sure is a different point of view! A few years ago, my son had moved to that area and I had planned to visit him and go to Six Flags, but he moved back home before I had the chance!

• Banned User

great view... looks like a nice park, maybe one day im in the region and have a chance at visiting it, and her sister park in Georgia (i wish i had time to make a day trip up there...)