Knott's Berry Farm Crowds

Has anyone been to Knott's lately? I am planning on going to Knott's this Tuesday (Tomorrow) and am wondering if anyone can report about the crowds. I noticed on their calendar that the hours have been reduced (10-6), so I assuming it won't be bad, but can anyone tell me that it was like last week?

And while I'm at it, can anyone report about Magic Mountain? I may be going there Thursday. I heard that the attendence hasn't been great (I hope that it doesn't give them the idea for selling it), but just wondering how the park was last week with Spring Break? Any information would be grately appreciated.

Re: Knott's Berry Farm Crowds

Well, if people can't answer me the above questions may I ask how much it is to park at Magic Mountain? Is it $10 or $11? Someone's bound to know that one.

• no one to be trifled with

Blog Entries

• Knight that says Nee!!

Quote Originally Posted by InnerSpace View Post
    Has anyone been to Knott's lately? I am planning on going to Knott's this Tuesday (Tomorrow) and am wondering if anyone can report about the crowds. I noticed on their calendar that the hours have been reduced (10-6), so I assuming it won't be bad, but can anyone tell me that it was like last week?

And while I'm at it, can anyone report about Magic Mountain? I may be going there Thursday. I heard that the attendence hasn't been great (I hope that it doesn't give them the idea for selling it), but just wondering how the park was last week with Spring Break? Any information would be grately appreciated.
    I haven't been to Knotts in over a year and it was crowded only becuase it was a "toy drive" day with the USMC...everyone who brought in a brand new toy to donate one person in the group was free, the rest (up to something like 7 people) got in half price. As far as I know it isn't crowded at all with out special offers.

You might want to check on SFMM...when we drove down there last week (to DLR) and went past it (going to DLR and coming home) it appeared closed. They may only be open on the week ends for now.

There may be some residual Spring Break people, but it shouldn't be all that busy.

Hey InnerSpace,

I have an annual pass to Knott's and love it! The crowds during the week are so light, especially now that Easter break is over. You'll have a good time and be able to do everything in one day!

Have Fun!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Real Slow today!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be worse which is good news for you but bad news for me (No Business) Stop by the Ghost Town Portrait stand and say hi. I'm working there from noon to close.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

^^, Sorry. I ended up not going because I learned my favorite ride (MonteZooma's Rvenge) is closed till the 3rd of May. That's the whole reason I was going to go, but when I learned about that, I decided to go another time, after the 3rd.

Anyway, I am going to Magic Mountain tomorrow. Unfortunately, they don't show online which attractions are closed, if any. I knoew FreeFall has been closed for quite sometime and X. But I'm wonderingif those two are still closed. And, if X is open. are they still only using one train? The last time I went on X, we waited 4 long hours for that thing because they were using one train. (Totally worth it though!)

• Circle of Ancients

X 'should' be open, 2 trains. Everything else should be open except for the Metro (duh) and freefall. Not sure if anything else is in rehab right now.

I don't see why they don't just remove the Metro. It's been closed for years now. The only time I saw it in operation was the from the first time I visited Magic Mountain, which was in 1998. That's too bad about FreeFall though. It may be a very short ride, but I like it. I had no idea that they closed Psyclone and that's it's already been destroyed. I didn't like it anyway, it was bumpy and I honestly didn't feel safe on that thing. Hopefully they will put a better coaster in its place.

• Minion

I went too SFMM Monday and Freefall WAS open. It was a great day. ALL coasters (Including X) was WALK ON! In fact, I rode Superman ALONE! I had a car all by myself! Was a great day. I went on ALL coasters and headed out by 2PM and the park opened at 10:30.

^That's totally awesome! You've made my day knowing it won't be crowded AND that FreeFall is open today. Thanks!

• (maybe they're right!)

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    Real Slow today!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be worse which is good news for you but bad news for me (No Business) Stop by the Ghost Town Portrait stand and say hi. I'm working there from noon to close.

How are the Knott's crowds on the weekends? We're going tomorrow (Sat 5/5).
    When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die.
    -----
    MiceChat member since 1/16/05 (goin for the least posts/day record!!!)