• "There's always my way"

Arrow Universal Orlando - Halloween Horror Nights 17

Theme Park Insider apparently has some rumors for the upcoming HHN for this year. It sounds like it could be rumors but sounds more credible than what everyone else has. Here's the article:

Halloween Horror Nights 17

Universal Orlando: Its April, but Halloween Horror Nights never rests
    From Erik Yates
    Posted via 72.144.123.116 on April 15, 2007 at 4:36 PM (MST)
    Is it really ever too early to start talking Halloween Horror Nights? If you look at the park hours for October it already has Universal Studios closing at 5 and IOA at 6. Tells me its going to be back at the Studios once again. Rumors have been making the rounds for everything from having 8 brand spanking new houses, no repeats....to the return of Jack...again.
    So lets run down some shall we:
    Back at the Studios
    4 shows-New B&T, New main stage show, Beetlejuice, and a new show with Jack in the Animal Actors stage.
    8 houses-All based on Lionsgate films including the new Halloween, SAW, Hostel and a few others.
    5 new scarezones-based on who knows what
    3 new Icons-one male, one female and one creature, some say the return of the Terra Queen, others say Cindy
    Theme-Rated R....not recommended "Under 17"...cheese, pure cheese

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news...se.cfm?ID=3432

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

• Attn. Space Travelers....

Re: Universal Orlando - Halloween Horror Nights 17

oooooooohhh yeah!! sounds like fun this year, but it will be packed....which really sucks!!! ARGH!! im so going!!
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Blog Entries

Eric Yates is one of the main contributors at ioacentral.com and also on the ioacentral podcast. They seem to have some decent connections at Universal. Not as great as some of the people on these forums with Disney, but still credible.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

what about USH are they gona have another event this year
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

probably the millions $$$$$ on the new Rides have a million $ put on halloween horror nights but at both parks like it was in 2004 i think.

how come USH dosen't get bill & ted
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

Universal always has a good budget for HHN. For some reason they always pull it off and always have something better than the year before. They did have some bad houses last year but the overall event was very good. I was amazed with the Deadtropolis scare zone. It is by far, the best one they've ever had. Since this year is going in a totally new direction, I'm willing to bet we are going to have some good houses this year again. Looks like it's going to happen at Universal Studios again this year because of the park hours. It shows the park closing at 6pm, while Islands is closing at 7 each day. I wish they could have done both parks or partially both like other years. I was looking forward to another house built inside poseidon's fury. But one will never know until the official word starts going around.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

• Nouveau Membre

Quote Originally Posted by thrax View Post
    what about USH are they gona have another event this year
    Yes, USH will host another HHN this year.

But this time the theme for HHN is Fairytales and something else (I forgot the other part of the theme).

Nonetheless, the mascot for this year's HHN @ USH will be no other than Jack the Clown. Although its not 100% confirm of Jack the Clown hosting the event, but i am sure he will since there was a survey about HHN and there was a question about Jack.

I am looking forward to both USH & USF HHN this year as well as Knott's HH

I'm glad that USH is getting HHN back again this year. I think they should do original ideas for Hollywood and somehow infuse something from previous Florida HHN. But I guess is nice that people in Hollywood are going to enjoy stuff from Florida that most probably have not experienced.

i'm happy to hear that USH is getting HHN i didn't go last year but i'm already getting really excited for next year. i've been watching videos from last year, the asylum was interesting. plus getting to walk the tram route..FREAKING AWSOME! althought one little side note i wish you could walk more of the tram tour?
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY