Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Unfortunately, the line was soooooo long when we went that I think it just made the ride seem even shorter and just not worth the wait (not many rides are worth almost 2 hours in line). I would like to go back and go on the ride again without the long and tedious wait and see if I enjoy it more.

• Disney fans for life!

BRING BACK E.T.!!!!!

(LOL) :devil:

• /sigh

Lame is the word I think of. I was so dissapointed. Come on, neon lights of mummies??? They couldn't have put just a little more thought into it?

I agree...BRING BACK E.T.!!!!!!!!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Clear for Dispatch

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Lame is the word I think of. I was so dissapointed. Come on, neon lights of mummies??? They couldn't have put just a little more thought into it?

I agree...BRING BACK E.T.!!!!!!!!
    Exactly, its more like "Club Mummy" with those terrible neon light "special effects". If your going to use cardboard cutouts then why not stick it in Fantasyland where you can appreciate a good dark ride!!!

...not that I'm bitter or anything

• dreams do come true

I Think that for USH its alright not anything that I would go on a special trip for. the only reason its even ok is the room where the arms come from the ciling that is a very cool fx the rest of the ride sucks. (was there on 02/19 and got stuck at the patrt where you stop before going backward and had to be e-vact that was cool.)

• I Hug My Tapirs

Well, as a big fan of the Mummy movies, I was really jazzed for this one... and ultimately very let down. The thrill factor was minimal for me. I thought the backwards coaster section of hte ride was kinda cool, but it was extremely tame. The black-lit cardboard cutouts looked pretty lame, as well. They started our great with a kinda cool hand effect, and then it all went downhill from there.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• i want a mint julep

I agree...bring back ET. My friend works at USH, and so he took me to a preview of the ride before it opened. We waited forever in line with other employees, and were sorry we did. It is lame...the beginning is sorta neat with the theming, but the ride is a bad mimic of the Rock and Roll coaster at MGM Studies in my opinion.
    i caught you a delicious bass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12