• Minion

USH Ticket Questions?

Im really confused right now...im going to Universal Studios Hollywood this sunday, and listed under the tickets page is a whole bunch of options.

http://secure.universalstudios.com/w...lesCategory=AP

I want to do the buy one day for 61 dollars, and get a whole year free...heres where it gets confusing.
    They have another offer where you buy one day and get another day free, for the same price
    :/
    It makes no sense, then they say if you buy a day get a year free your an annual passholder, BUT on ther botton of the page the price for an annual pass is 71 dollars.
    Please please, anyone know what to do?

• Princess Mouse Ears

Re: USH Ticket Questions?

I went last week and ordered the $61 annual pass from my computer, the $61 is an online special for locals, if you buy the annual pass at the park I think it is $71. I hope this helps! Have fun!
    So many mouse ears, so little time...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

We went in April and bought the $61.00 tickets. Then once in the park went to the AP processing center and got the rest of the year free. I was confused also as to the 2nd day free when I could get the rest of the year free minus the block out days.

• ...TWO BITS!

It's actually buy 1 day, get 2007 year free. NOT a whole year from the date you purchase your ticket. So your pass will expire 12/31/07. I believe it includes blackout dates. So the sooner you go, the more days you can visit.

If you bring a specially marked can of Coke or go to Ralphs or VONS (hey, they got discounts in all kinds of places!! ) then your 1st visit is $12 off the 1 day admission. And then your 2nd visit is free. I'm not sure if there is a blackout date for the 2nd visit.

Say hi when you visit the Universal Studio Store in Citywalk

EDIT: Hmm... they haven't really advertised for a Buy 1 Day, Get the Year (12 months) Free.... maybe it's an online only thing. Actually, it does say it in that webpage. But at the front gate, it's the get 2007 free.

I think last year USH actually crossed out the $71 Annual Pass sign and replaced it with the "Buy A Day, Get A Year Free". I also noticed they didn't do it this year since the promo started. I can see how it could be confusing. Maybe they're hoping some people won't notice and try to squeeze $10 dollars off each person...
    Last edited by filmfreak11; 07-12-2007 at 09:56 PM.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park