Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Halloween Horror Nights 17: Carnival of Carnage

OK - update.
    Now on all of the houses pages, Jack will pop-up and star heckling you
    Check out the Psychoscarepy one, it's the best.

• Diamond In The Rough

UPDATE - you can also click on the Blair Meats trailer, solve the same chainsaw puzzle as before and be rewarded with a short video preview of the "Flesh-wounds" house.

Jack's truck gives you access to the map screen with the puzzle clues (the only differences from before are that a Timewarp dance card has been added to the Transylvania section, and the final 2 stops are Springwood - Nightmare On Elm St - and then Orlando.)

Other parts of the carnival will open up with time...

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

• Banned User

Why thank you very much
    Was about to post that, but spent all my time looking for prosthetics to complete my Jack the Clown costume for this year

• Banned User

OK
    Sorry for the delay

Sadly, Midway of the Bizarre (one of the best scarezones imho) is the only scarezone this year - big area, but meh.

Also, rehearsals for the opening scaremonies are going great, and expect something BIG this year.

Nothing much more to say...

• Diamond In The Rough

Site updated again - the Thing van and the Vampyr tent can now be entered.

Same puzzles as before, and they look pretty awsome!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

• Banned User

Employee Preview Night froms friends said it sucked, like every year.
    Tonight is the night people - I won't go for another three weeks, but that's because by the time I go everything will be 100%.

And the scareactors will be tired.

• This space for rent

Just got home from HHN, overall had a total blast(most fun I've had in a while.)

Only did 2 haunted houses tonight, the Friday the 13th one 1 was pretty good the other one based on The Thing was just ok at best for me. Also watched the 4 shows and rode a few of the normal park rides before leaving.

One of the highlights of the night was the Enigma, his freak/side show was fun and very entertaining.

Loved Jack's Carnival of Carnage show, it was as sick and twisted as I hoped it'd be.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't like the Rocky Horror Tribute, but I actually cracked up and had a good time at that show.

The magician they had at the Freak Show tonight was okay, it was a pretty fun show. Like I've said before I'm really looking forward to the regurgitating guy the week he's there.

The only dissapointment of the night for me was Bill & Ted, I hadn't seen it in atleast 3-4 yrs, and something about this year's show just was weak overall. Don't get me wrong I laughed during the show and enjoyed the eye candy the show had, but I guess it was the story that just didn't do it for me.

Since I have the Frequent Fear Pass, I'll be going back, so I look forward to catching the other houses and the shows again, as well as just taking in the atmosphere of the whole event.

• Banned User

My friends were told not to video tape B&T this year, probably to prevent what happened last year when it leaked on YouTube...Disney and WB told Uni no on the Davy Jones + Captain Jac, and WB said no on Superman and Lex Luthor...that's why Dr. Evil came in the last few nights last year...

• This space for rent

Yeah, my friend was yelled at by a female usher when she started to tape at B&T.

You can't take flash pics at B&T either. I don't use my flash anyways, but I didn't want to have the screen on my camera on and then have the female usher start any crap with my friend, thinking that she was shooting video again. I'll try to get some pics in there on another night. To me the no taping in B&T isn't much of a loss since I didn't like the show overall anyways.

They also won't let you shoot video at The Rocky Horror A Tribute, I can understand that one, it's a little risque and I was thinking probably a copyright issue too maybe???

I'm really interested in getting pics/video of The Enigma's sideshow, that was hands down my favorite part of the night and really made it feel like a true carnival atmosphere to me.

• Hangin Around

Is it worth it to buy the Horror Nights Express ticket?

• This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Skywaygrl View Post
    Is it worth it to buy the Horror Nights Express ticket?
    If you're asking about Orlando's HHN and you can only visit one night(esp on a peak night like Fri/ Sat) I think it'd probably be worth it to be able to get everything, or almost everything done in that one night.

HHN brief trip report update.

No one was saying anything about taping or flash photography at Rocky Horror last night so I guess it's ok now cause they were flashing and shooting video all over the place. I knocked out 4 more haunted houses last night plus caught a couple more shows in just 3 hours, ( I love non peak nights.)

I only have 2 houses left to do and then I'll of seen all the HHN offerings. Went solo last night and still had a blast. The Texas Chainsaw house and the Vampire house were both meh so/so for me. Part of the reason the Texas Chainsaw one might not have been that great to me was because it was still daylight out and nothing in there scared me since I could see it all well ahead of time.

I really enjoyed the Psychoscareapy Home for the Holidays, and Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision was my favorite house so far, The 3-D in there was awesome.

I've been working on an HHN album on my photo album, it has pics and some video clips, since I haven't taken my vid camera yet to take full vids of the shows. http://themeparkvids.phanfare.com/album/420571

I'll be uploading a few vid clips from Jack's Carnival of Carnage, and Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute, as well as some more pics from around HHN last night, later on today.
    Last edited by upov; 10-05-2007 at 06:19 AM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'd like to see the Rocky Horror stuff. I'm too squeamish to go to HHN (I would seriously have nightmares for weeks) but I can tolerate some pics & video.

• This space for rent

Hopefully I'll kick the mini flu bug which kept me from going last night, and tape the Rocky Horror Tribute with my video camera on Thursday night. That show really has surprised me, I've never really been a fan of the whole Rocky Horror thing, but this show so far and The Enigma's side show are my favs at HHN.

Maybe it's because I see some of the performers from the regular daytime Beetlejuice show are playing the parts in Rocky Horror, and that helps to make it even more fun, that and the fans of the movie yelling out things during the show cracks me up too.

• ...TWO BITS!

Oh no! Uni is starting to not allow video recording at some of their shows?! That's sad. I wanted to see a video of the B&T show this year. I got my video of B&T from USH, but I'm only putting it up now cause I was procrastinating on homework and ONLY want to show people who have no intention of seeing it on their own, think about skipping it to see other things, or want to preview to see it LIVE. Shows like these will probably be better appreciated seen LIVE.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast