• "There's always my way"

Halloween Horror Nights 17 maze locations revealed (Orlando)

The locations for the HHN17: Carnival of Carnage mazes have been revealed by Screamscape yesterday afternoon:

two tent houses last year between BTTF and MIB will be home to The Thing: Assimilation and Jack’s Funhouse in (3D) Clown-O-Vision. The Jaws queue area will be Jason’s house, the Earthquake queue will be used for Leatherface’s house which is expected to be quite gory, and obviously the alleyway maze will be the rave themed Vampyr: Blood Bath. Dead Silence will go into SS 22 and Freddy will share SS 23 with the Silent Night, Psychotic Night house.
    In typical Universal fashion you can guarantee that these three indoor haunts will have fantastic sets. However we’ve heard an interesting rumor about the Christmas themed house claiming that you will walk through a small neighborhood going from house to

house to witness the carnage, which you can kind of see in the teaser photo Universal released last Friday. To add to the atmosphere, we’ve been told to expect it to be a white Christmas “outside” when walking between houses. Meanwhile we’ve also added a shot of the outside of the construction going on outside the Vampyr: Blood Bath house:

Christmas maze teaser image:

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: Halloween Horror Nights 17 maze locations revealed (Orlando)

Good going, Screamscape. You're only about a month late.

• Attn. Space Travelers....

*drool* only around halloween do i love universal this much!!! TEE HEE
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Quote Originally Posted by JtnOrl View Post
    Good going, Screamscape. You're only about a month late.

not really because i've been reporting everything from HHN for months and it has been from screamscape and on time. If you were to look more closely you would see it that this is confirmed while everyone else was still reporting rumors.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

also, they were the first to report the official titles for the mazes.

• Attn. Space Travelers....

in any case, thank you for bringing this to my attention....i barely visit screamscape
    Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockr View Post
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Quote Originally Posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
    not really because i've been reporting everything from HHN for months and it has been from screamscape and on time. If you were to look more closely you would see it that this is confirmed while everyone else was still reporting rumors.
    What am I supposed to be looking at? The fact that this information was posted on Screamscape doesn't make it any more confirmed than when it was posted anywhere else, as they are nothing more than a rumor mill. Which brings me to my point: this information has been making the rounds on Universal sites for several weeks now - and it was all correct, even if rumored. In fact, Screamscape has been known to stea ... err ... borrow it's information quite frequently from the sites I'm referring to.

also, they were the first to report the official titles for the mazes.
    Nope.
    Last edited by JtnOrl; 08-24-2007 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JtnOrl View Post
    What am I supposed to be looking at? The fact that this information was posted on Screamscape doesn't make it any more confirmed than when it was posted anywhere else, as they are nothing more than a rumor mill. Which brings me to my point: this information has been making the rounds on Universal sites for several weeks now - and it was all correct, even if rumored. In fact, Screamscape has been known to stea ... err ... borrow it's information quite frequently from the sites I'm referring to.
    Nope.
    and this contributes what to this thread? Err..nothing. I believe I at least did my part for contributing something that was not on here anywhere, which is the sole purpose of these forums.

What did it contribute? I was making an offhanded comment, not trying to cure AIDS. I only made that last post as a correction to your reply. You were giving Screamscape too much credit.