Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• CairnsGirl

Smile Knotts Halloween Haunt ?

I have just tried to purchase Haunt Tickets for October 3rd and have found out they only post them to the USA or Canada. Does any one know if the haunt nights sell out on weekday nights? I am travelling from Australia and wonder if there will be some left to buy from Knotts when i arrive on September 27th.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: Knotts Halloween Haunt ?

if you are going on a weekday during the first 2 weeks you shouldn't have a problem, its mostly the friday and satruday nights, and all nights at the end of the run that sell out

i hope you have a GREAT time at Haunt...i A D O R E it

i'd also suggest calling and making a reservation for their VIP pre-scare dinner buffet for the night you go, you'll get into the park 30mins early and that is a nice way to get a jump start on the scares
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• CairnsGirl

Talking Re: Knotts Halloween Haunt ?

Thanks Elly for your quick reply! You have put my mind at rest. As we are coming from Australia this will be our very first Halloween event and we are really looking forward to it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Just dont' fall into the trap that a lot of newbies to Haunt do....DON'T go on any of the "regular" rides first. Make sure you go thru all the mazes, see The Hanging and Hacks! shows and go thru the mazes you really liked again before you consider any regular rides. If the coasters and such there really interest you, consider going to knotts by day, then returning for Haunt at night.

Feel free to PM me any other questions you might have..i could blab on and on about Haunt all day and night, hehe
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Thumbs down No info on the website yet?

Hey, where the heck is any info on the haunt? The official site for the Haunt is www.halloweenhaunt.com. Right now this redirects you to the Knott's site and the only info is the page with "more info to come soon".

I can clearly remember a few years ago, researching haunt prices, that the site was up and running in early August with all the maze info, locations and names of the mazes, hours, entertainment, prices, packages, etc, etc. Its odd that there is no info.
    Milhouse: We gotta spread this stuff around. Let's put it on the internet!
    Bart: No! We have to reach people whose opinions actually matter!
    "The Simpsons" Episode #214

• Nouveau Membre

Re: No info on the website yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Village View Post
    Hey, where the heck is any info on the haunt? The official site for the Haunt is www.halloweenhaunt.com. Right now this redirects you to the Knott's site and the only info is the page with "more info to come soon".

I can clearly remember a few years ago, researching haunt prices, that the site was up and running in early August with all the maze info, locations and names of the mazes, hours, entertainment, prices, packages, etc, etc. Its odd that there is no info.

Well from what I remember, their page is always up and running by early-Sept. not August. Nonetheless, according to Knott's employee, the page is gonna be up and running after Labor Day.

If you want to know about this year's event such as mazes and shows, visit:

http://www.themeparkadventure.com/ksf35cont.htm

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Village View Post

trust me, you're not the only one waiting....its been driving me a little crazy, especially since i like to have all my reservations set by september
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• Zoinks! Jinkies! Jeepers!

Beat me to it Baiser_Tu_2 for TPA site for CairnsGirl.

CairnsGirl I agree with Elly, if you want to go on coasters it's better to just buy tickets and go during the day. When you go to Haunt the only rides to go on are the Log Ride and Calico Mine Train. You'll have an awesome time.

Is it Haunt yet?
    "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Its a bit closer now....i made my VIP dinner reservations today! whee!!
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• CairnsGirl

Thanks for all the extra info! I do plan to visit Knotts to ride the coasters etc on Sunday 30th September. While I am there I hope to be able to purchase the haunt tickets for Wednesday 3rd October. I also want to attend the pre evening buffet dinner and hope I can make the reservations for this as well. We will only be able to attend October 3rd as we fly home the evening off October 4th! Here's hopping that they have plenty of tickets.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

you should be totally fine for the 3rd, its a wednesday, its perhaps the least crowded day of the week to do Haunt.

You might want to find the closest Burger King to Knotts and see if they have any discount coupons left lying around when you arrive in So Cal....it will knock your admission price from 51$ down to 30$ a ticket, which is a HUGE savings
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• Done and Gone

Follow elly's gameplan and you will be all set. I've been going every year since 95 and the VIP dinner is a MUST. I could say more but its already been covered.

I have a little Haunt story for anyone with Haunt interest. Last year we had a unique trip in that we could only go on a Sunday and we had VERY early commitments the next day. We didn't want to break our streak of trips so what to do?

We decided to go commando on the place after the VIP dinner let us in early. Without running but merely walking quickly from maze to maze, we were able to do every maze, including the log ride, in 1 hour and 10 minutes. (Skipped the mine ride though. ) We were on our way back to the car while the crowds were still thick trying to get in.

We had a great time too except I would have liked to have seen the hanging but it wasn't meant to be. This year we should be back to our regular schedule and I can't wait.

I have a question about the Pre-Scare dinner. I have a package at the hotel that includes it. What food do they have? I assume they'd have fried chicken among other things. The two things I really hope they have are boysenberry punch and boysenberry pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post
    Well from what I remember, their page is always up and running by early-Sept. not August. Nonetheless, according to Knott's employee, the page is gonna be up and running after Labor Day.

If you want to know about this year's event such as mazes and shows, visit:

http://www.themeparkadventure.com/ksf35cont.htm
    Excellent! Thanks very much for the info.
    Milhouse: We gotta spread this stuff around. Let's put it on the internet!
    Bart: No! We have to reach people whose opinions actually matter!
    "The Simpsons" Episode #214

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Cactus View Post
    I have a question about the Pre-Scare dinner. I have a package at the hotel that includes it. What food do they have? I assume they'd have fried chicken among other things. The two things I really hope they have are boysenberry punch and boysenberry pie!
    i'm not sure what's included with the hotel package pre-scare dinners as they are held at the hotel...but the VIP buffet at Autie Pasta's inside the park...ALL THE BOYSENBERRY PUNCH YOU CAN DRINK!!!!!!!

whee!
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast