Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• "There's always my way"

MORE Halloween Horror Nights 17: Carnival of Carnage Updates

The Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights page has come to life with its final update. I also added the press release videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=l3MhOIXsNOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=ZM5s7oRA8co

You no longer have to do any puzzles to get the info on the event. The site has received its final update including what Universal has already confirmed at the press conference. I think there site pretty much covers what the event is all about this year. Make sure to visit the site to see the cool design the site has. Also make sure to see the map of the carnival with all the tents up. Very interesting.

Here are the FINAL official names for the houses with descriptions:

A Nightmare of Elm Street: Dreamwalkers - Stepping through the door of 1428 Elm Street, this suburban residence will bring guests face-to-face with the nightmare man himself, Freddy Krueger. Trapped in a walking dream state, guests will join Freddy’s victims as they relive their most vicious nightmares.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds - Guests find themselves trapped inside the Hewitt family home. Terror awaits them at every corner as they realize they are hunted by chainsaw- wielding maniac Leatherface, and his family of freaks.

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood - Visitors take a tour of the abandoned remains of Camp Crystal Lake – the slay grounds of Jason Voorhees. There has not been an incident here for years, and Jason has seemingly disappeared. However, under the bright moon there seems to be something moving in the woods...

The Thing: Assimilation - This house celebrates the 25th Anniversary of John Carpenter’s horror/sci-fi classic with a sequel set 25 years after the incident at Outpost 31. Guests enter Outpost 3113, a research hub housing the government’s most classified projects. When a containment unit containing bio-hazardous evidence from Outpost 31 unexpectedly opens, someThing is let loose.

Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw - Based on the Universal horror film, the theatre space of the vengeful Mary Shaw is brought to life. The tortured ghost of the evil ventriloquist searches for fresh victims to create the perfect doll while an army of sinister puppets terrify guests.

Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays - Visions of sugarplums turn into horrific holiday nightmares for citizens living in Shadybrook Estates when a transport bus containing the most crazed residents of the now infamous local hospital overturns near their beloved neighborhood. Clawing their way out of the twisted wreckage, these crazed overachievers have come home for the holidays and their victims will hopefully be given the greatest gift of all…a quick death.

Vampyr: Blood Bath - In the dead of night, creatures of the netherworld gather at Club Vampyr. Located inside an abandoned industrial building, Club Vampyr has everything one would need to paint the town red, blood red, that is.

Jack’s Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision - Guests enter this Jack’d up funhouse that throws them laughing and screaming into an oversaturated world of color that appears to leap out at them. Winding twists and turns lead visitors on a seemingly unending maze featuring more crazed clowns than they could ever imagine. And before it’s all said and done…guests will know Jack!

Shows:

Jack’s Carnival Of Carnage - Join the clown master of the macabre and his assistants, Tiny and Chance, as they bring guests a terror-filled show. Hapless “contestants” take a chance and pick a card… Will they have the guts to survive Jack’s torturous, ultra-gory carnival games?

Freak Show - Jack’s Carnival of Carnage just wouldn’t be complete without a freak show. Guests will witness the gut-wrenching entertainment of the Enigma – a tattooed performer whose body is a canvas of torture. The most amazing and ghastly national acts will come together with one goal – to make guests squirm with excitement and repulsion.

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure - Bill S Preston Esq and Ted Theodore Logan return with an especially excellent Halloween adventure featuring a who’s who of notorious celebrity guest stars.

Rocky Horror Picture Show - A Tribute : Rock out to clips from the classic cult film with your favorite Transvestite, live tribute performers, and audience participants.

HHNVault construction images here: http://hhnvault.com/haunts/hhn17_media_construction.htm

Billboard seen in Orlando:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=OBNG221nXYY

UPDATE: **Behind the scenes video and tv commercial added. See thread #14**

Last edited by EPCOT1982; 09-12-2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Announcing update on thread # 14 with tv commercial and behind the scenes video

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

• Nouveau Membre

Re: MORE Halloween Horror Nights 17: Carnival of Carnage Updates

Sorry if I sound rude, but I think its best just to have 1 thread for all the latest updates for USF HHN, instead of just making one everytime there's something new.

main post has been updated with official press release info for HHN. Make sure to check out http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com or http://www.hhnvault.com

Anyone heard if there are going to be any scare zones this year?

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

There will be no official scarezones. Just think of the entire park as one big Midway of the Bizarre.

• Banned User

Well, I spoke to Wolf (that's Chainsaw Wolf) and he said Midway will go from Amity all the way to San Fransisco, and "carnies" and "clowns" will roam the entire park, plus the Chainsaw Drill Team will also be in full force again.

that's just awesome. But I was waiting for something that would rival Deadtropolis from last year.

• Banned User

Don't worry, Midway will be bigger than that scarezone - if you can even call it a Scarezone last year, because if it weren't for Sting Alley, there would have been no scaring at all

**UPDATE: I added the promotion video to the main post. I also added a behind the scenes video.
    Last edited by EPCOT1982; 08-31-2007 at 12:23 PM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Hey does anyone have any experience going to HHN the days AFTER halloween?

the November 1-3 dates are the last weekend of the run, do the crowds drop off that weekend since its after halloween, or is it the most packed weekend of the event?

Dustin and i might be trying to make it out there the last weekend instead of in the middle of our Haunt vacation so any response from people with personal experience would be completely helpful

thanks!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

I wish we could get more houses from the orlando venue...

Quote Originally Posted by speedemon View Post
    I wish we could get more houses from the orlando venue...
    i wish we could have something like the horror tram tour.

Here's an update from screamscape on HHN:

Resort News - (9/7/07) A Screamscape reader took a bunch of pictures of HHN items going up at the Studios with their cell phone. Univesal Orlando has also released another press image this week called, JACK’D UP: “As if creepy clowns weren’t scary enough, Jack’s Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision is both 3-D and black lit to petrify guests this Halloween. Visitors will step inside the ringmaster’s mind, only to discover how twisted a place it really is.”

I'm really excited about this year's event and wanted to know who's going this year to the event? Anyone going first day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast