Six Flags Announces 'Dream Nite' Contest Winners

Lucky Six Flags Season Passholders Will Experience Their
'Party of a Lifetime' in September 2007

NEW YORK, Aug. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Six Flags (NYSE: SIX), theworld's largest regional theme park company, is making dreams come true for some very lucky Six Flags Season Passholders. The company today announced the winners of its Dream Nite sweepstakes, in which up to six winners from each of its 16 participating parks, along with up to 100 of their friends and family members, will "own" their Six Flags park for one unforgettable and thrilling night.

"Dream Nite is our way of saying 'thank you' to our Season Passholdersfor their support and loyalty," said Carol Silver, Six Flags Director ofEntertainment. "We're extremely excited for all our winners and are planning to truly make this a night they'll never forget."

Dream Nite winners will have the entire park at their disposal for one incredible night. Their Dream Nite visit includes park admission, free parking, photo and meet-and-greet sessions with Bugs Bunny and Friends along with the Justice League of America Superheroes, complimentary food and beverages and absolutely no lines.

"My friends and I can't wait for my party at Six Flags Over Texas," said 13-year old Lauren Rankey. Rankey, a cheerleader and freshmen at Martin High School in Arlington, TX is the youngest Dream Nite winner."Along with my family and a bunch of other friends, I'm inviting our entire cheerleading squad and since the party is taking place during our high school homecoming week, it'll be the ultimate celebration!"

For Kelly Molyneaux, a Woodstock, N.Y. teacher, Dream Nite is an opportunity to give back to people who helped her when she was pregnant with her first set of twins. "We didn't think we were having any more kids, so I gave everything away, now here we are pregnant with twins, again ...and people have been so kind." My Dream Nite party at the Great Escape is allowing me to show how much I appreciate their kindness ... I am absolutely thrilled!" said Molyneaux.

In addition to the Dream Nite winners and their guests, that evening Six Flags parks will also play host to a select group of patients from Children's Miracle Network hospitals across the country. Each of these very special guests may invite 30 of their friends and family members to share the night with them. Six Flags is a longtime supporter of the CMN.

All Six Flags Dream Nite parties will be take place during the month of September with the first to be held on September 6th at Elitch Gardens in Denver, Colorado. The rest of the scheduled Dream Nites will be held on: September 7 - Darien Lake, The Great Escape and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom; September 13 - Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags Magic Mountain; September 14 - La Ronde, Six Flags St. Louis, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and Six Flags New England; September 20 - Six Flags Over Texas; September 21 - Six Flags America, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Six Flags Great America. The final Dream Nite parties will be held on September 26 at Six Flags Mexico and September 28 at Six Flags Great Adventure.

Six Flags Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company. Founded in 1961, Six Flags celebrated its 45th Anniversary in 2006. It is apublicly-traded corporation (NYSE: SIX) headquartered in New York City. Dream Nite: No Purchase Necessary. Open to legal residents of theforty- eight (48) contiguous United States (excluding the states of Alaska,Hawaii, and Florida), the District of Columbia, Mexico and Canada, 13 yearsor older. Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM ET 9/28/06 and ends 11:59 PM ET7/4/07. See Official Rules at http://www.sixflags.com for restrictions,prize descriptions, how to play without purchase and complete details. Voidwhere prohibited.
SOURCE Six Flags