Kings Island Halloween Haunts Trip Resort Yes or No?

Okay,

Know I have done trip report in the past and have gotten no replies. So I am going to see if there is any interests for a trip about my trip to Kings Island during Nick or Treat and Halloween Haunts. Do anybody want to see it? If so I will type one out and have about 306 pictures.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Nouveau Membre

Re: Kings Island Halloween Haunts Trip Resort Yes or No?

I'm interest of knowing how Kings Island does their first ever Halloween Haunt event.

• Ardent WDW Enthusiast

I would be interested, Ill be down there for the closing weekend.

• Circle of Ancients

I think you will find alot of people would be interested in this. So yes, please share.

And even though not alot of people reply to a thread, doesn't mean they aren't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I think you will find alot of people would be interested in this. So yes, please share.

And even though not alot of people reply to a thread, doesn't mean they aren't looking.
    I know. It is just, I typed this whole thing out and no reply or nothing. Oh well. I will have it up this week.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• WARNING!

Cool-
    Looking forward to it.

Los Angeles, California, United States, United States

Please do, I (and I'm sure many others here), enjoy reading about other Scary park events.
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

I will post the first part tommorrow. Thank you for the feedback.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

i look forward to seeing the pics
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

Kings Island: Nick or Treat Sept 30, 2007.

Now I went to Kings Island this past sunday during Nick or Treat, which is different than Halloween Haunts. Nick or Treat is basically a kid themed event in the Nick Universe area with candy and Nicktoons charathers. Since most of the people in the park were in Nick Universe, the rest of the park was empty for a while. What is very cool and unique about Kings Island during Halloween, is that they put old props, ride vechiles, and other stuff out in the park with theming. This year, Kings Island put out the old Son Of Beast cars with skeletons in it.

My brother and I decide to start out in Coney Mall so we could get the major rides done first like Firehawk and Flight of Fear. There was no wait on FOF and other major coasters like The Beast and Italian Job. After 30 minutes into the parks, we got five major coasters done. Taking a break from the thrills, we headed to the train for a ride to the pumpkin patch. Unfourtanley the patch was not open yet but we did get to ride the train and see the different stuff for Halloween Haunts.

More soon plus Pictures.

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Haunts%202007/

Here is the gallery of a majority of the photos. Enjoy and give me some feedback.

Thank you.

• Ardent WDW Enthusiast

Nice picks! Did you make it to the Haunt too, or just Nick or Treat? Either way, is there anything about Nick or Treat you would suggest an adult going to? Just wondering, cause as I said before Ill be there Friday-Saturday so Ill be in the park during the day one day. Great start to a TR!

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Nice picks! Did you make it to the Haunt too, or just Nick or Treat? Either way, is there anything about Nick or Treat you would suggest an adult going to? Just wondering, cause as I said before Ill be there Friday-Saturday so Ill be in the park during the day one day. Great start to a TR!
    I have only made it to Nick or Treat due to my work schdule. Friday and Satursday are the only days for Halloween Haunts. The park opens at 7 p.m. and closes at 1 a.m. On Sunday, it is Nick or Treat all day long and the park opens at 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you go during Nick or Treat you will proably see less crowds than Halloween Haunts if you want to ride all of the major rides like Firehawk. Since I have a season pass, I can go when ever I want plus any other Cedar Fair park since I have a Maxx Air. Next week, I am going to Scarowinds at Carowinds. I tried to go, to Knotts but it closed early in May.