Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Satan's Voicebox

Re: Universal's Halloween Horror Nights

I'm not sure about the Front of the Line passes as I am not afraid of lines and also not made of money, but I'm pretty sure that they work for all attractions (hence the hefty price tag). I would advise against getting one though, as during my visit the park got quite crowded and I was still able to go through every maze, the terror tram and every scare zone, as well as seeing a performance of Bill and Ted easily with about an hour and a half to spare.
    I could have easily seen the other 2 shows and done a couple of the mazes again if I had wanted to as well. Instead I spent more time walking around the scare zones and soaking in the great atmosphere! I also am not a fan of riding the rides at Halloween events since they are pretty much unchanged from their daytime versions.
    The key is to arrive a little early and hit up as many mazes as you can right away. The House of Horrors line fills up early since it is the first maze people encounter - so skip that and head over to Friday (people have trouble locating the entrance and the line seems to stay short for the first couple hours of the event) and then head down to teh lower lot to go through chainsaw (as the crowds don't tend to head down there til later in the night) and take in the wonderfull Hellbilly scare zone w/chainsaw drill team. We ate while we were on the lower lot since the cafe was virtually empty (plus we got to see a chainsaw guy chase an absolutely terrified girl through the dining room to hilarious effect!) Then head on back up and take your time doing the remaining mazes, saving the House of Horrors maze for last (we hit this one around midnight and there was no line what-so-ever). Have fun!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

do you ever actually see jack aside from the wood chipper scene i've herd about?
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Nouveau Membre

Quote Originally Posted by thrax View Post
    do you ever actually see jack aside from the wood chipper scene i've herd about?
    Yes you do, he's at Whoville. There's about two Jacks in there, I believe. Also at the entrance of the park you'll find him.

Wow sounds like it was great this year...I can't wait for next years as I will be there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12