• CM for 4 years!

Cheap Sea World Admission Tickets?

I really want to go to Sea World on Sunday, but I find that after Disneyland, it is the most expensive California theme park. There are few discounts for locals, and what discoutns they do have are laughable.

The cheapest deals I've been able to find are $40 at the Cast Member Team Center for admission, or $50 at Costco for a one day ticket which includes one meal and a 20 oz fountain drink.

Anyone know of a better deal?

Even better, if anyone might have tickets, I may be willing to trade them for other things.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: Cheap Sea World Admission Tickets?

AAA is having a deal right now - sorry I do not have the AAA mag here to check to see what it is. But I THINK it is adults for kids price, and kids half-off during the summer.

• Rock Star Minion

Sea World is pretty high-maintenance.
    I see a two-days-for-one deal.
    I see a calendar year pass for $56.95, so you can go a few more times for the rest of the year.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• CM for 4 years!

I ended up getting some passes from the NWR, thanks to iheartdisney. It was real nice of her, and I even got to meet her on my way to work to get em! -- Right in front of the ol' Main Street Opera House.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

I went to SW with my gf last month and we did the Costco deal. It is only worth the extra money ($10 above AAA or credit union prices which are around $40) if you are planning on buying a half-rack of ribs with your meal voucher. Even then you only save about three dollars. It was convenient not to have to worry about dinner, buy you might as well take the cash instead.

I also thought that it would be easier because we would not have to wait in line for tickets. On the Saturday in July that I visited, however, there was not a line at any of the booths.

AAA tickets can be purchased at the gate with your membership card. If I had to do it again, I would do that.

P.S. If you do go with Costco, CHECK YOUR TICKETS BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!! They handed me a childs ticket by accident and I almost did not notice.
    I didn't say a word.

• Minion

if you're resident of (or near) the LA area, they have $39 (i think) tickets online

• Banned User

If you have a good friend.. or relative.. maybe free admission... (sister works for Busch Gardens Tampa.. I get in all but one Busch Entertaignment park free with an AP.. she gets 7 free tickets a year.. and those are also good at all parks except one.. that one is discovery cove... thats the best way to do it.. otherwise the discounts are not that bad...