Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
I did the Atlantis resort as a side tour during my Disney Cruise Line trip. It was an inexpensive visit. Now... TDR_Fan has probably stayed in the Poseidon Suite since he is the millionaire kid in this board..
Go TDR_Fan! For an optimal experience at an ocean themed waterpark, one should possess a lot of clams.

Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
The Dolphin slide is a bit jarring, and the first time you ride you won't see a thing, but that is the reason you ride this 3 or more times. As you get used to the dark to light transition, you figure our how to hold your head and where to look.

I do agree that the slide should have been build differently so that you could naturally ssee and observe the dolphins, but alas it is what it is, and once you get used to it, it ROCKS!
ROCK me, baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
That sounds like a lot of trouble. They messed up. They need to fix and improve. Being "what it is" is not enough.
I'm going to fi9le a suggestion with them to add a new slide that is far slower and transparent start to finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by OFTEric View Post
I think this will be one of the first things to get improved (as they do listen to guest feedback and it has been consistent so far). But I would not expect anything for a year or two.
This would be quick enough. Following Atlantis' opening day, I'm sure that there were many improvements that were made prior to it becoming the famous and hot park that it is today.