• Banned User

Does knotts have anything going on at christmas time?

we want to go in December, Just wanting to know if there is anything going on at this time at Knotts.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Does knotts have anything going on at christmas time?

They decorate the park for the Holidays, there are Christmas shows, usually a snoopy ice show, Christmas parade and they re-do the log ride and make it "Elf-Mountain".

They also do Toys for Tots on weekends in December which makes it quite crowded. I would go during the week if possible.

There is also the Christmas crafts festival in Ghost Town on the weekends. It's very cool.

• Banned User

Awsome info thank you!! I will plan on a week day for sure. I like the toys for tots though so if we decide on the weekend, I wil bring a toy is toys for tots every weekend in December?
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 03-24-2008 at 02:08 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

We went last Christmas and I did a report. We had a lot of fun and the holiday shows were outstanding.

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...arm-84939.html

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

What I love most at that time of year is the Bird Cage theater. The show "A Christmas Carol" and "Gift of the Magi" play every hour. Both are very worth seeing. Really gets you in the mood for the holidays.

Usually Toys For Tots is the three weekends before Christmas depending where Christmas falls on the calander.

The Charles M. Shultz Theater will have an christmas ice show but that too is limited to weekends except for the christmas week. T

he Camp Snoopy Theater will have a christmas theme show as well as the Calico Saloon

There is a tree lighting show at Calico Square with the Peanuts Characters and most like a Christmas Parade ...they have done this the last two years but its no where near the kind of parades they do at disneyland...the kids should still enjoy it though

in the bird cage..the two shows, a christmas carol and the gift of the magi alternate every hour

the christmas crafts festival is a seperate price if thats all you wanna do on weekdays..what it is is local merchants sell all sort of products which are unique. and at times really expensive depending on the items

its a much cheaper price but ur only limited to the small ghost town area for that

on the weekends, the crafts festival is open to everyone so that is included in the price of admission.

the park normally closes at 7pm or 8pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends
    i used to work there so all this info is pretty much the same for the last 7 years or so

have fun and as a former backstage entertainment tech for knotts..go see the shows!!!!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I think you should come during October... at night... and if you and I both are lucky. Scare yo... SAY hello!

• Banned User

Avoid the Toys for Tots weekend. It is massive packed, mostly with gang members. We went last December and it was a nightmare. 3 hr waits for rides. Teenagers yacking on their cellphones while mad dogging you. It was a a mess.