I'm not exactly a waterpark afficianado; I've only been to Blizzard Beach so I'm probably somewhat spoiled by the Disney efficiency and cleanliness.
- First thing, I don't understand why they wait so long between waterslide loads. Yes, I understand wanting to make sure the bottom of the slide is clear, but it seemed they were way too cautious about it.
- The park was clean at the beginning of the day, but by the end there was trash everywhere. I didn't see any 'sweepers' or janitors through out the day, and don't get me started on the disgusting change/bathrooms.
- The food was *very* expensive, even compared to Disney prices.
- On the body slides they had rules about no basketball shorts, cotton shorts, and rivets that people didn't realize and they told them at the TOP of the line. It didn't affect me, but people were very upset! And rightfully so.
- There were some slides that were closed, yet people were waiting anyway. There was NO communication from the lifeguards. The closed slide was fully staffed (lifeguard at top and bottom) and there was an open slide without staffing at the bottom. The lifeguard wouldn't let us go down since the there was no one at the bottom - not because the slide was closed?
Overall, it was kind of a disappointing day because of the long wait times and crowds. I might go back on a weekday to better judge the slides since a long wait kind of muddles your review of the actual slide.
If you do go on a weekend, get there at opening and ride all the slides. The waits were shortest for the first few hours. When we left at sixish they were just beginning to dwindle down, but not by much.