Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Knott's Scary Farm 2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Anyone catch Niko and Lane in the OC Register this morning about Haunt? (Tuesday morning, lol... I realize it's now Wednesday morning) Niko got his pic in the paper (filling out paperwork) and there was a quote from him too!
    I was in the OC Register? i didnt know about that... probably wasnt me. I didnt get there untill after noon.

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I was in the OC Register? i didnt know about that... probably wasnt me. I didnt get there untill after noon.
    Maybe it wasn't you... it might have been someone else.... I don't quite remember now. Sorry about that. :oD But now I know you! Kinda. But good job on getting the job!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I will be walking around the hallways of Quarantine yelling "BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll be the perfect zombie!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    I will be walking around the hallways of Quarantine yelling "BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't recall the zombies in the Original movie [REC] (Which Quarantine is a remake of) yelling brains?? I only recall zombies yelling brains in stupidly cheap zombie films like Return of the Living Dead. If you want to do Zombies right in Quarantine, please don't yell brains. Just think of yourself as a mindless eating machine that has no capability of speech. That's how to play these zombies right. Trust me I know. Just look at my signature and ask anybody in the club. They'll tell you the same thing.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    I don't recall the zombies in the Original movie [REC] (Which Quarantine is a remake of) yelling brains?? I only recall zombies yelling brains in stupidly cheap zombie films like Return of the Living Dead. If you want to do Zombies right in Quarantine, please don't yell brains. Just think of yourself as a mindless eating machine that has no capability of speech. That's how to play these zombies right. Trust me I know. Just look at my signature and ask anybody in the club. They'll tell you the same thing.
    haha, I know I know. That is what I was getting at with the cheap zombie movies. No way would I yell brains out loud. I was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post

If Kritter gets to yell brains...can i yell "Nascarrr!!!!"???

I was kinda dissapointed to find out cornstalkers, club blood, and slaughterhouse are almost the same mazes from the other cedar fair parks..has anyone seen the videos on youtube? i couldnt find slaughterhouse.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

they may be the same theme, but i'm willing to bet Knott's design teams will be be putting their own unique spin on the mazes.

not to mention you have some of the most dedicated and talented haunt monsters at Knott's, that can make or break any maze imho.
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

i dont doubt the haunt talent but, to me, i look at the maze itself and the monsters are more of an added bonus. If i step into a maze thats a total bore theres only so much monsters can do... Cornstalkers (at Kings island anyways) was a simple themed scare zone (which looked cool) but going from that to a full maze is interesting. I bet knotts can pull it off. But club blood looks to be an exact replica with possibly a few additions.

Does anybody know the layout of the park for knotts? im kinda curious where each maze would be?.. though i do know where a few are..just wondering.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Does anybody know the layout of the park for knotts? im kinda curious where each maze would be?.. though i do know where a few are..just wondering.
    knott's hasn't released that info the public yet, unfortunantly. i'm peronally hoping for a big update tomorrow or the next day, but wont' know for sure until it happens

and i have to say Club Blood is the one new maze i'm looking forward to the LEAST this year, Vampires (imho) are overplayed at Knott's right now and i think it would have benefitted that genre to take one year off and bring them back in 2009. But we'll see how it goes.
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• Crazy Furry

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    and i have to say Club Blood is the one new maze i'm looking forward to the LEAST this year, Vampires (imho) are overplayed at Knott's right now and i think it would have benefitted that genre to take one year off and bring them back in 2009. But we'll see how it goes.
    I agree wholeheartedly, for all the years Knott's has had Vampires they honestly need a break. To me Club Blood is just a extension to have Vamps, that and to be honest it's getting really cliche to have a Club Maze with Vampires.

For me I would kill to see a Fetish Club run by Demons/Monsters Maze, unfortuntly I highly doubt any park could pull that off unless they went to extremes on keeping kids out.
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

what kritter was saying in the above post is...

...Knott's has released a full web site for Haunt! yay! and its actually a pretty good site compared to what we've seen in years past. All maze descriptions and locations are up, as well as the scare zones and shows. take a peek
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    what kritter was saying in the above post is...

...Knott's has released a full web site for Haunt! yay! and its actually a pretty good site compared to what we've seen in years past. All maze descriptions and locations are up, as well as the scare zones and shows. take a peek
    There we go. I just posted the link then passed out on my bed.

• Crazy Furry

Looking at the website, it's pretty much in the same format the other Cedar Fair Haunts (Except Worlds of Fun) has. Though I'm not complaining since it is actually a nice design.

As for all the different maze descriptions, I still firmly hold my opinion that if I go the Labyrinth is still my most anticipated maze. It not only seems to fit well being in Balloon Race (which is in the Gauntlet), but the fact that it talked about mythical and legendary creatures has me geeking out to no end.

For Cornstalkers, well now I know why some people were saying the theme is not what you would normally expect. I have to say I'm very curious how far they will take the Wizard of Oz direction on it.

Oh yes, new vampire maze=meh...but also a vampire show=Uggghhh.
    It should be very interesting to see how Dr. Cleaver will do since the original Wolfgang is in the vampire show.
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast