• Not here to help

Disneyland Paris in May?

Im on a budget. But the 19th-24th of May me and some friends are going to Disneyland...
    We were thinking one day on each park.
    How much time we have to spend in line for the main rides?
    Does anyone know wich rides has the longest and the shortest wait times?
    Any cheap hotels that are good or atleast ok in Paris?

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Re: Disneyland Paris in May?

Hmmmm it all depends when exactly you go. If during the week you can do the main highlights a day each park, but I do think 3 - 4 days is more appropriate for a visit. But let's face it, a little time is better than no time.

If on a real budget, the eTAP in Serris with the use of a chargeable bus or train is the absolute cheapest. Or you could look at sharing an apartment with the Aparthotel.

If a free shuttle is needed, then the Kyriad may be a good option. And if you want to stay on site (including extra magic hours which can be very much worth it if going for one day - easy to do 10 attractions in those 1st 2 hours), then the Santa Fe is the way to go.

For queues, the worst are Crush Coaster in the Studios (can have 60-90 min waits before the park even opens).

In DLP Big Thunder and Peter Pan get the worst waits, with Space Mountain sometimes coming in 3rd.

Do these early or last thing (warning Crush and RNR Coaster often break down).

As per all Disney Parks, Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom Manor and It's a Small World are fast loaders.

Also, if you go to the Studios, do not miss Cinemagique and Moteurs Action - they are awesome and must not be missed.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Mid week in May, most things will have 10-15 min waits (some a walk on). Weekend some things like Crush and Big Thunder could be 90min to 3 hours.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Not here to help

Thanks alot!
    Since we are on a limited budget and only have 4 real days to spend I will try to squeeze as many rides in as possible and not go during a weekend.
    I think Big Thunder is closed when we go but thats just my luck...

I'll trade ya! I'm going at the end of January and Phantom Manor is closed. As much as I know I will love Big Thunder, I soooo hate missing the Manor.

I'm assuming wait times work like in the States mostly, which means being there at opening and going mid-week are best for shorter lines.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
    Thanks alot!
    Since we are on a limited budget and only have 4 real days to spend I will try to squeeze as many rides in as possible and not go during a weekend.
    I think Big Thunder is closed when we go but thats just my luck...

• Dreaming of Disneyland...

I'm a big fan of the Disneyland Resort in California, and I've convinced my family to spend a day or two at the resort in Paris during a trip to France later this year. Does anyone know what crowds are like in September? We'll plan to visit mid-week. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm going to spend a week in London mid-May. We're planning on riding the train over to DLP. I'm a WDW veteran but I've never been to DLP and am sooo excited to go.

I just have no idea as to what hotel to stay in. We're only going for a 2 day one night trip because I only have a week to spend during this vacation.

Any suggestions anyone?
    - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC