My name is Violet and I will be travelling with 3 other friends to DLP. Our chosen hotel is the Mercure Tour Eiffel in Paris and unfortunately, this attraction is a last minute addition to our trip.
So we can't cancel our hotel (plus we're going to Amsterdam the next day via train)
I'd like to know:
- how much is a taxi ride from Paris to DLP? 60 Euro? 70 Euro?
- Cheaper by train or by taxi?
- Can we get a taxi from DLP back to the hotel? At night? We want to watch the night fireworks.
- Any taxi companies you can recommend us in Paris?
- None of us speaks French, so would it be a major trouble in DLP? When speaking with staff for questions and such?
- Are the attractions all in French? Or are some in English as well?
- I read in a review by someone in another site, and they noted that there's rarely any characters coming out for photos. Is this true?
- Also, Disney Dreams, what time does it start and finish?
- Is December a busy time for rides? We're going on the 12th.