Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    They're sold out of the E-Ticket Dreams pin! It realllly sucks. And the pin shops are FLOODED today! It's crazy. I didn't get the E-ticket pin, but I did get one of the Mickey 80th Anniversary pins. Oh well.... maybe brand42 or Coheteboy can help me out on this one....... :oD
    ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! Dang! I was going at 12:30 and hoping they still had some! That is pathetic! Is that all the stores in the parks or just DTD?
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! Dang! I was going at 12:30 and hoping they still had some! That is pathetic! Is that all the stores in the parks or just DTD?
    No, the entire resort! I don't think they even released them at DTD, only in Disneyland... specifically Westward Ho. Nothing there at all. I'm not sure about the Jack pin, but I was told at about 9:30 this morning that they were all gone in the entire resort. I am SO disappointed. All the pin shops were SWAMPED too. Could barely even get into Westward Ho. They still have Mickey 80th Anniversary pins though.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Yeah... I don't have the time to add all my pins to pinpics LOL!!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thats why I started now before I do get to many... because at the rate I'm going.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Circle of Ancients

No, the entire resort! I don't think they even released them at DTD, only in Disneyland... specifically Westward Ho. Nothing there at all. I'm not sure about the Jack pin, but I was told at about 9:30 this morning that they were all gone in the entire resort. I am SO disappointed. All the pin shops were SWAMPED too. Could barely even get into Westward Ho. They still have Mickey 80th Anniversary pins though.
    I am extremely disapointed to. This reminds me of the Surprise Relase of the Haunted Mansion Sign at P.T Flea in Feb. Gone by noon. Whatever. I'll just buy it on ebay, or if anyone got there and bought any extras, let me know. I'll pay a little more than you go it for
    Come on you Galaxy.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    Yoyo, I LOVE your white glove epcot collection! Those are the only pins I have ever seen with the old epcot ride logos on them!
    Thanks. It was SO hard to get them all! I tried here in New York a few times, but then eventually called mail order a month later, praying they would be available! Luckily they were. When I flew down a few weeks later, they only had 3 left. From what I hear, Communicore is still available.

The best part of the pins are that the logo is a spinner that has the original EPCOT Center logo on the other side! There actually are a few more with the logos, but not many. I just hope they complete the Future World attractions. They seem only half done right now.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• we jumped out a window

They're sold out of the E-Ticket Dreams pin! It realllly sucks. And the pin shops are FLOODED today! It's crazy. I didn't get the E-ticket pin, but I did get one of the Mickey 80th Anniversary pins. Oh well.... maybe brand42 or Coheteboy can help me out on this one....... :oD
    Sorry, wasn't at the park today.

You guys do realize that today was Gift With Purchase Sunday, right? (first Sun. of every month). I went to the July one and every pin store was quite crowded.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Yeah... I don't have the time to add all my pins to pinpics LOL!!!!
    You'd think you're planning a wedding or something!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Some great pins coming up for release next month. I want the Jungle Book one!!

November 2008 DLR Pin Releases

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Oh! Oh! I want the Bug's Life one!!! It fits in my "attractions" category! And, it's cute!

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Sorry, wasn't at the park today.

You guys do realize that today was Gift With Purchase Sunday, right? (first Sun. of every month). I went to the July one and every pin store was quite crowded.
    Yea, I know. That's why everyone was buying at least $50 worth of pins today... and everyone wanted that E-ticket pin I'm sure. I was really really set on getting it too.... it was gonna be great in my collection. I'll have to get it somehow.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I've only gone through maybe 70 pages (out of like 552 or something) on pinpics and i have accumulated 92 pins. I'm not close to done.
    Are you using the search feature to add your pins? What I do is put all the settings to where it shows the pictures instead of text, and then do the search. If you choose this, make sure you don't press "Enter", you actually have to press the search button or it'll mess up and you have to start over.

And also, I bought the E-ticket and NBC pins today around 7:30a, but I had no idea it was going to sell out that fast!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Yah, I know there's a search tool but the sick twisted pin collector inside me wants to go through EVERY page so I can see all the pins ever released. That way I can see the ones I would want that I didn't know existed and what not. Kind of like... finding more ways to lose money, LOL.

And yah, that dreams pin.. didn't even see it. I got to the park at 11 and it was sold out everywhere.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• For You!

Okay, I'm in need of a pin. I need a Beast pin (from Beauty and the Beast). I looked on the trading board for pin pics, but have never used it and most people are looking for very rare pins - It doesn't have to be expensive or terribly cool. My cousin was just collecting pins from Beauty and the Beast, and frankly there aren't any Beast pins at the park anymore.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Some great pins coming up for release next month. I want the Jungle Book one!!

November 2008 DLR Pin Releases
    That Jungle Book one is sweet. Thank goodness its not a GWP sunday. I might actually go and buy that one that day.
    Come on you Galaxy.