Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 520272829303132334055 ... LastLast

• E T1CK3T

Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by laurabeth909 View Post
    i was just excited and needed to tell some people who wouldnt look at me like im nuts cause im older than 7.
    Oh, we wouldn't do that... everyone here already knows that they're all nuts, so you fit right in. Have fun tomorrow, and hope you get many new pins! :oD

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

If the economy wasn't so bad I'd concider selling off my Nightmare pin collection.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• i want some kisses!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Oh, we wouldn't do that... everyone here already knows that they're all nuts, so you fit right in. Have fun tomorrow, and hope you get many new pins! :oD
    aww..thanks seawolf! ive always felt like the micechatters ive met have been like extended family. now that i live far far away from the happiest place on earth its not common to run across someone who shares the same longings i do for the parks. then there are just those stange people who never quite understand the fascination of going as often as i can. oh well.....thats why there micechat!!!!

• Banned User

aww..thanks seawolf! ive always felt like the micechatters ive met have been like extended family. now that i live far far away from the happiest place on earth its not common to run across someone who shares the same longings i do for the parks. then there are just those stange people who never quite understand the fascination of going as often as i can. oh well.....thats why there micechat!!!!
    If you're in Phoenix there's a group of MCers who get together fairly often. I used to live in Phoenix, and, there's a group on MC for them. You should check it out because they are awesome people!!!!!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

So the other day on eBay someone had a presale on the Jungle Book Disney Dreams pin for $22.95 I think it was... and I being the cheapskate that I am... didn't get it.

I'm thinking I'm going to live to regret that. I'm thinking that that one is going to be one of the Dreams pins that is going to command a high price.

Darn it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Oh Pengy...I am feeling the pain of that one!!! I wish I had seen it!

• Banned User

SO....I did it. I bought the Disney Dreams Jungle Book on Ebay. I paid $34.99, which was good compared to some that were selling for $69.95. I hope I am glad later! ha! I am thrilled now. When I was a little girl I had the Jungle Book record (1960's) and it's a darling pin!
    Last edited by I Heart Disneyland; 11-20-2008 at 11:13 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    SO....I did it. I bought the Disney Dreams Jungle Book on Ebay. I paid $34.99, which was good compared to some that were selling for $69.95. I hope I am glad later! ha! I am thrilled now. When I was a little girl I had the Jungle Book record (1960's) and it's a darling pin!
    Congrats IHD! That's still a pretty good deal for what I think Its gonna end up as.
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I had that record too!!!!! In fact... I may still have it somewhere... um...

Well $34 isn't the most I've paid for a pin... : so that wasn't bad!! It will be interesting to see how many of them end up on eBay and how much they go for!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

I just really like it, and, was too afraid if I waited....I'd either not get it at all, or, I'd end up paying a LOT more. I'm wanting it for keeps, so, I hope it's a good deal. (It's a great deal for the seller! ha!)

• i want some kisses!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    If you're in Phoenix there's a group of MCers who get together fairly often. I used to live in Phoenix, and, there's a group on MC for them. You should check it out because they are awesome people!!!!!
    im on the list to get info on th "zonie" meets and such. so far they have either been at a bad time or are super far for me. i live about 45-60 mins north of phoenix. ill get together with them someday though.

PENGY! have you seen all the little stuffed penguins at disneyland? i say them lastnight and totally thought of you!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

PENGY! have you seen all the little stuffed penguins at disneyland? i say them lastnight and totally thought of you!
    Noooo! Must be the ones from Club Penguin!! If I make it down next month I'll have to check them out!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Noooo! Must be the ones from Club Penguin!! If I make it down next month I'll have to check them out!
    Are they the ones from Toy Story?

• Shablagoo!

Aladdin posted about this in the merch events, but in case you missed it.

Haunted Mansion O'Pin Plot - Summer Pin Festival Kick-off Event

• Banned User

I wonder when any other HM 40th stuff is going on? I would rather be at that, but, thanks for the info...Michelle and I may head down for this too!