Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Is there a preview of them online somewhere? And, can you order them on DelivEARS?
    Here is a link.

Official Disney Pin Trading

Since they are limited you cannot buy them through delivEars

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

(I am sure that was not half of them...am I right?)

Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    Just as I suspected! Now that I am "in to" pins...I want to see them all sista! haha!

I looked at the NBC stuff and I NEED NEED the evil wreath wall plaque! Seriously, I NEEEEEEEEED it. Forget pins, I want that thing! ha!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...D=0x135965f343

Look down a few to the: Haunted Mansion Holiday
    Man Eating Wreath Plaque. NEEEEEEEEEEEED people! haha!

Thanks for the link, Anthony. I wouldn't mind a Jack pin with the 15th anniv. on it. I love that movie, since long before it was a DL thing.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    So who's going to the Nightmare Before Christmas pin event this saturday? I really hoped to be able to go but I'm afraid other time commitments will keep me from doing so. Anyone willing to help out?
    I was planning on going to DLR though not for the pin event. However, since we have a mutual friend, that's more than enough of a trade reference for me and I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Which pins were you interested in? Provided that I don't have to front too much money and there are any left over after 1 PM, I should be able to pick up some of the pins for you.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I was planning on going to DLR though not for the pin event. However, since we have a mutual friend, that's more than enough of a trade reference for me and I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Which pins were you interested in? Provided that I don't have to front too much money and there are any left over after 1 PM, I should be able to pick up some of the pins for you.

That's awful nice of you. I'll send you a PM.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Here is a link.

Official Disney Pin Trading

Since they are limited you cannot buy them through delivEars
    Actually, you CAN buy LE's through DeliveERS but you have to wait 30 days after the pin was released... so your chances of getting one are slim
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

I asked this in the aquisition thread, and, wanted to mention it here too.

So, if you all don't mind sharing with a newbie. Where ARE the best trading spots? Is that classified? ha! I know of the place in Frontierland, where the CM's are standing around with huge books of pins. And, that you can ask a CM to see their lanyard, but, not teal....because those are only for children? Is that correct?? I am due there for 9 days starting Thanksgiving, and, would love to make the most of my pin trading. I am buying a bunch of pins on Ebay to trade. This will be such a fun thing for me!

And, I am not trying to take anything away from anyone who trades. Meaning, I am not looking for undercover secrets....just general information from those of you who have done it a lot, and, want to share information. Thanks!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Actually, you CAN buy LE's through DeliveERS but you have to wait 30 days after the pin was released... so your chances of getting one are slim
    I received a TSM AP pin, ltd to 1,000 (maybe 2,000) from DelivEARS. Although, if I recall...they had a link on the website where you could order them. I got them for myself and my friend that went to DL with me and we had the AP preview of TSM while we were there! (SO FUN!)

• Shablagoo!

I have limited experience, but I have found neater pins on the lanyards of the CMs in DCA. Probably because there are less people looking over there.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I received a TSM AP pin, ltd to 1,000 (maybe 2,000) from DelivEARS.
    AP pins are a different story, because there was a special link and it was a special promotion. Regular LEs however, you must wait 30 days. I just ordered the Splash Mountain decal pin through Delivears and they still had some.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Banned User

Holy Toledo! I just received 15 pins in the mail today! And, I have 13 more that I bought on Ebay that aren't here yet.

How on earth do these sellers sell a pin that's still on the card, with the pricetag of $8.95, for like $2.25 on Ebay? Are they stealing them? Are they CMs?? I am SO curious! ha! I got 5 traders today and 10 keepers. I am in SO much trouble. Cheaper than other hobbies, I suppose. Most of the others that are coming to me will be traders too, so, I figure I have a good 20 traders for December SO FAR. Heaven help me, I am on Ebay and Pinpics right now too!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    AP pins are a different story, because there was a special link and it was a special promotion. Regular LEs however, you must wait 30 days. I just ordered the Splash Mountain decal pin through Delivears and they still had some.
    Great info, thanks Yoyo! I really appreciate all of the information from all of you. Being new to this, I am absorbing it like a sponge! (Though I am sure I will make blunders when I try to trade! ha!)

• mountains beyond mtns.

Holy Toledo! I just received 15 pins in the mail today! And, I have 13 more that I bought on Ebay that aren't here yet.

How on earth do these sellers sell a pin that's still on the card, with the pricetag of $8.95, for like $2.25 on Ebay? Are they stealing them? Are they CMs?? I am SO curious! ha! I got 5 traders today and 10 keepers. I am in SO much trouble. Cheaper than other hobbies, I suppose. Most of the others that are coming to me will be traders too, so, I figure I have a good 20 traders for December SO FAR. Heaven help me, I am on Ebay and Pinpics right now too!
    I've noticed it too that there are some sellers who consistently sell pins for less than the Disney resort retail price. Perhaps they have family or friends that are CM's?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I've noticed it too that there are some sellers who consistently sell pins for less than the Disney resort retail price. Perhaps they have family or friends that are CM's?
    I hope so! I hope they're not "hot" items! They could be from Company D too. I've been there and they have KILLER deals on DL items!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Well according to my checking account... my pin buying will have to slow down for now. I renewed my annual pass but its not looking to good for me to even make it to Gay Days this year so I need to buckle down and tighten the belt a bit for a while.

Unless of course I find the two Fireworks pins on eBay missing from my collection... then all bets are off!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast