Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1186
  1. #61

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Pengy, NNL and I have a wedding and a new house, yet we're still buying pins. It's that much of a sickness!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  2. #62

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,838
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Oh Lordy Jeff... I so know what you mean!! Every time I say I'm going to stop or slow down, then I hear this voice in my head say, "we'll just look at the pins on eBay... we won't actually bid on any...."

    Yeah... right!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  3. #63

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Pengy, NNL and I have a wedding and a new house, yet we're still buying pins. It's that much of a sickness!
    I KNEW it was a sickness! That's hilarious! But...just think of what you two COULD be buying. The $80 Avanzino boxes. You can get a whole lotta pins for that $80 bucks!

  4. #64

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh Lordy Jeff... I so know what you mean!! Every time I say I'm going to stop or slow down, then I hear this voice in my head say, "we'll just look at the pins on eBay... we won't actually bid on any...."

    Yeah... right!!
    And, I believe it was you who told me EXACTLY how to get to the pins on Ebay too! Shame on you! (Actually, the REAL blame lies with my friend who got me hooked....she knows who she is!) She's asked that I NOT tell my husband that she got me started or he may not let us hang out anymore. haha! We are already planning our trip to DL for the HM event next year (and the dates aren't even set yet!) !!!!

  5. #65

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,838
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Hey, we are all fellow enablers.... one way or another!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  6. #66

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    At least I haven't hit ebay yet. I just order from Deliverears and Disneyshopping. Just ordered from both and should be getting them this week or next week.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  7. #67

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1157 miles from home
    Posts
    4,892

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    I like how you at least acknowledge the "yet" part, Jeff.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

    "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"
    * * *


  8. #68

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hey, we are all fellow enablers.... one way or another!
    That's true! ha! And, it's the best thing EVER!

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    At least I haven't hit ebay yet. I just order from Deliverears and Disneyshopping. Just ordered from both and should be getting them this week or next week.
    Oh really? Well, let Pengy tell you precisely how to get to the pins on Ebay. Mwahahahahaha! You hear that Neverneverland? We are getting your hubby hooked on Ebay pins!!!! haha! (My poor hubby---he hasn't a clue what he's in for on our 20th anniversary trip in Nov/Dec!)

  9. #69

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,402

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Pengy, NNL and I have a wedding and a new house, yet we're still buying pins. It's that much of a sickness!
    So how many yo yo flamingo pins do you have?


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  10. #70

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    So how many yo yo flamingo pins do you have?
    Do they exist??

  11. #71

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,274

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well according to my checking account... my pin buying will have to slow down for now.

    I know what you mean. Though in my case it's because I collect so many toys - ha! there's a tip if any of you ever want to quit or slow down on your pin collecting. Find something else to collect!!!

    Yoyoflamingo, if there are ever any pins that you'd like to have, don't hesitate to ask me or even other Micechatters that frequent DLR for help. I just picked up some pins for Coheteboy last Saturday and definitely could've picked up the Laughin' Place decal for you. I know DelivEars charges quite a lot for shipping.

    Now I don't want to become some sort of pin getting service for everyone but since there's only a few of us here, I don't mind offering to help out. And if any of you ever want any of the LE pins from Disney Soda Fountain, just lmk as I live close enough to there that I should be able to get them for you.

  12. #72

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I know what you mean. Though in my case it's because I collect so many toys - ha! there's a tip if any of you ever want to quit or slow down on your pin collecting. Find something else to collect!!!
    This is EXACTLY what I've done! Only, it's more like a step backward for me. I've been buying tons of pins, so instead, I bought an attraction poster (DLRR poster).... and now I have 7 attraction posters (at $35 each...). Two were gifts, including the Mark VII monorail poster signed by the artist. I have a gallery in my room now, but boy is it expensive! Much more than pins haha. Not the direction I wanted to go, but I'm happy all the same. :oD







  13. #73

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,274

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I've done! Only, it's more like a step backward for me. I've been buying tons of pins, so instead, I bought an attraction poster (DLRR poster).... and now I have 7 attraction posters (at $35 each...). Two were gifts, including the Mark VII monorail poster signed by the artist. I have a gallery in my room now, but boy is it expensive! Much more than pins haha. Not the direction I wanted to go, but I'm happy all the same. :oD
    OOOOhhh! Attraction posters! If I had more room in my place, I'd definitely want some! But I don't have room and so every time I'm at DLR, I always take photos of the posters at the entrance and inside Pizza Port and wherever else they might be displayed.

  14. #74

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,402

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I've done! Only, it's more like a step backward for me. I've been buying tons of pins, so instead, I bought an attraction poster (DLRR poster).... and now I have 7 attraction posters (at $35 each...). Two were gifts, including the Mark VII monorail poster signed by the artist. I have a gallery in my room now, but boy is it expensive! Much more than pins haha. Not the direction I wanted to go, but I'm happy all the same. :oD

    Did you get them framed too?

    For me, I want a bunch of those mini attraction posters too. But I only tell myself that I can get one IF I have the immediate funds to get it framed as well. That way, it'll for sure be displayed properly and not stashed away until i have "more room for it".

    So far, I only have People Mover and Rocket to the Moon. The old retro Tomorrowland ones are my favorite ones.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  15. #75

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Did you get them framed too?

    For me, I want a bunch of those mini attraction posters too. But I only tell myself that I can get one IF I have the immediate funds to get it framed as well. That way, it'll for sure be displayed properly and not stashed away until i have "more room for it".
    .
    Disneyana sells frames that fit most of the posters now. They are an odd size and I remember the first time I didn't have Disney Gallery frame a print for me....and it ended up costing over $100 just to frame the $35.00 print! Ack. I wanted to scream. At that point, I had Disney Gallery just do it and ship to me. NOW....Disneyana has the frame in gold or black, and, it has a swirly Mickey shape pattern around the edges. Have you seen them? They aren't that expensive, maybe $45.00 (at the most). So, that and the print....and if you have an AP discount, it is fairly reasonable for a cool piece to hang on the wall. (I have several in my home. POTC, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room.) Time for another this trip me thinks!

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •