Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176 ... LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

The site has updated with some July DLR pins. There seem to be some errors though, but with any luck those will be cleared soon and the rest will be posted. I have noticed that the PoH is not shown yet.

• Shablagoo!

Another note of interest. coheteboy just called the DSF and the Grape Soda pin is sold out.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Another note of interest. coheteboy just called the DSF and the Grape Soda pin is sold out.
    DSF really should've imposed a 2 per person purchase limit on the Grape Soda/Ellie badge pins. On Saturday morning, I watched someone in front of me buy 5 of them.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    DSF really should've imposed a 2 per person purchase limit on the Grape Soda/Ellie badge pins. On Saturday morning, I watched someone in front of me buy 5 of them.
    That stinks! It's super cute and people are asking $28 or more on Ebay for them. That's what happens when they are sold in bulk!

• Disneyland Connoisseur

I'm glad I found this post! I have some questions....

I have been to Disneyland twice, but when I went last year, I didn't buy any pins. I own 1 pin..... I bought it in 2006 during my first Disneyland trip. Well, my 3rd visit is coming up (3rd time is a charm, as my grandpa said. I guess this should be my best visit?) and I am planning on buying some pins. I am saving up some money so that I can leave Disneyland with a good amount of merchandise to remember my visit, and some pins, of course. Which shop has the greatest pin selection? I remember that the giant shop in Frontierland had a whole wall stocked full of them, but where do you think? How much do lanyards cost? Any good places where I can get WALL-E pins?

If you have any advice, any tips, or any information that might be useful to me.... your help would be very appreciated! I am new to this whole thing.
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

• hunter of Hidden Mickeys

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderplayer45 View Post

I have been to Disneyland twice, but when I went last year, I didn't buy any pins. I own 1 pin..... I bought it in 2006 during my first Disneyland trip. Well, my 3rd visit is coming up (3rd time is a charm, as my grandpa said. I guess this should be my best visit?) and I am planning on buying some pins. I am saving up some money so that I can leave Disneyland with a good amount of merchandise to remember my visit, and some pins, of course. Which shop has the greatest pin selection? I remember that the giant shop in Frontierland had a whole wall stocked full of them, but where do you think? How much do lanyards cost? Any good places where I can get WALL-E pins?

If you have any advice, any tips, or any information that might be useful to me.... your help would be very appreciated! I am new to this whole thing.
    the shop in Frontierland has a pretty good selection of stuff. I also recommend the store you enter right after you exit Astro Blasters (the name is escaping me at the moment), and sometimes the pin place in New Orleans has some good stuff. I also highly recommend the pin stand in Downtown Disney, right near the entrance to the monorail station.

as for Wall-E pins, from what I saw two weeks ago when I was there they only had two pins out and nothing that I really thought were that great - the ones I got recently I had to purchase off of eBay. Lanyards I think were somewhere around $2, though the last lanyard I bought was a themed set lanyard so I really only just paid for the pins it came with.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Welcome to the world of pin collecting Fenderplayer!

The pin shops in Disneyland with the greatest selection are Store Command (connected to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters) and Westward Ho (next to the Frontierland Shooting Gallery). In California Adventure it's PT Flea Market. Downtown Disney Pin Traders (right next to the Monorail station in Downtown Disney) has an excellent selection as well. World of Disney's isn't bad either although not nearly as much as the other stores I've just mentioned.

Unfortunately, there are only 2 Wall-E pins currently available at DLR (if only you had wanted them last year). Wall-E on a green background and Eve on a pink background.

By the way, what sort of Fender do you play? I own an American Strat myself with an eye set on getting an American Tele one day.

• Disneyland Connoisseur

Welcome to the world of pin collecting Fenderplayer!

The pin shops in Disneyland with the greatest selection are Store Command (connected to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters) and Westward Ho (next to the Frontierland Shooting Gallery). In California Adventure it's PT Flea Market. Downtown Disney Pin Traders (right next to the Monorail station in Downtown Disney) has an excellent selection as well. World of Disney's isn't bad either although not nearly as much as the other stores I've just mentioned.

Unfortunately, there are only 2 Wall-E pins currently available at DLR (if only you had wanted them last year). Wall-E on a green background and Eve on a pink background.

By the way, what sort of Fender do you play? I own an American Strat myself with an eye set on getting an American Tele one day.
    Thanks for the info everyone! I'll have to look around when I get to Disneyland. As far as my guitars go, I have an acousit Fender. It doesn't have a model name, but it is made up of a strange type of wood and the color of it is a sunburst. I also have an American Strat. It is circa 1980 and is black. I guess I'm not as dedicated as I should be, but I try to pick it up every now and then.

I have no information for you about the pin shops in DLR since I have never been (one day!) but I did want to welcome you to pin collecting! I collect Wall-E pins too and they are far and few in between. Trading and ebay seem to be the way to obtain the pins that were released last year. Good luck and have fun on your upcoming trip!

• Disneyland Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by JediMelmac View Post
    I have no information for you about the pin shops in DLR since I have never been (one day!) but I did want to welcome you to pin collecting! I collect Wall-E pins too and they are far and few in between. Trading and ebay seem to be the way to obtain the pins that were released last year. Good luck and have fun on your upcoming trip!
    Thank you!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Look! 3 Wall-E avatars in a row!

Don't mind me, I'm just being easily amused.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

look! 3 wall-e avatars in a row!

Don't mind me, i'm just being easily amused.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Space Mountain Junky

Piece of History Pin for July is finally posted.

July-POH Main Street Train Station

I am glad its going to be a less popular one, as I won't be able to get there for the release that month.

Also interesting that they knocked the price down by a dollar.

Notice to Disney collectors! And doll collectors. A neighbor in the Riviera district, San Clemente, passed recently, RIP. But, they're having an estate sale featuring a collection of dolls and DISNEY collectibles this week. It's on the street nearest the beach this weekend, I believe. I've got dibs on the coffee cups!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Crap in a hat.... WDI released nine more DCA trashcans last week. FML. I'm just going to give up now I guess.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html