Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27526774757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1186

• Disneylander

Re: Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    OMG

Disney pulled the Rivers of America pin?? Seriously they aren't selling it now!!??? I had my supplier all lined up to get it for me... (Thanks Brandon!)... now they've pulled it off the shelves??

Any of them that have already been sold are going to go through the roof on eBay...
    It does look like they pulled it. There's only one pre-sale pin on ebay and it's pretty low so far, but I think it's a moot point anyhow. I wonder what's going on.

• we jumped out a window

OMG

Disney pulled the Rivers of America pin?? Seriously they aren't selling it now!!??? I had my supplier all lined up to get it for me... (Thanks Brandon!)... now they've pulled it off the shelves??

Any of them that have already been sold are going to go through the roof on eBay...
    A surprising turn of events, wasn't it? Brandon was going to go this Saturday as well.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Figaro View Post
    It does look like they pulled it. There's only one pre-sale pin on ebay and it's pretty low so far, but I think it's a moot point anyhow. I wonder what's going on.
    This morning there were at least 10 of them listed. And a few sellers had more than one. This afternoon... one BIN and one open auction.

And yes... I did the BIN. (Established seller, 100% positive feedback) I figured it was the only way I was going to get it. Now... they better not try something like saying they weren't able to get the pin and refund my money... then later turn around and list it again for an even higher price... coz I will turn them into eBay for fraud so fast your head will spin.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    A surprising turn of events, wasn't it? Brandon was going to go this Saturday as well.
    You know, I was talking to my daughter about it yesterday, and on the one hand I was thinking that they could pull it, yet at the same time I thought... na, they wouldn't do that just over some blog posting...

Well....I was wrong.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I wonder why they pulled the Rivers of America pin?? I hope you get it Penguinsoda!

Also, was anyone lucky enough to buy the 6 pin Up! set from DS.com yesterday? I was just wondering if the pins look like the photos I have seen on Ebay? They are not very detailed and I didn't really like them too much (although Dug in the Cone of Shame is funny, it didn't look like Dug to me).

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

so now that the pin is pulled..wonder if theyll replace it with another history piece?

also..saw on ebay they did make a 3 men haunted mansion portrait pin..just seems to be rarer than the other 3

also..anyone else collect the random pin boxes?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Totally ridiculous.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

If this ever happens again, the first thing I'm doing is going to eBay and buy up everyone that they have on sale...

Well what they could do is take all the pins that they didn't sell, and replace the piece of dock with... oh... I'm sure they have some scrap something from the recent rehab of the river. Heck... put a piece of dried up river slime in it. No one could find anything wrong with river slime right?

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• we jumped out a window

The What's Happining blog posted a new entry today with nary a mention of the POH Rivers of America situation. I suppose they're going with the sweep under the rug approach on this one.

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

I had my "Jose" Pin stolen out of our hotel room by the maids >
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

• Shablagoo!

The Mark Twain PoH has been found in the parks again. It looks like it was not pulled, just the July pin.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Do you see the steam coming from my ears right now? Coz I am hostel...I had not got the Rivers of America pin yet, and it was suppose to be here between the 15th and the 20th. So I emailed them...

Oh gee sorry... we couldn't get the pin as you know and we've been on vacation and haven't been able to refund anyone yet...

Then why the... did you give me positive feedback the day I paid for it. That was Monday. You knew darn well you didn't have the pin in hand then. I am going to be watching that seller and if they relist that pin for a higher price (the ones that are there have been going for over $100).... its not going to be pretty. This whole thing was such a fiasco.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Do you see the steam coming from my ears right now? Coz I am hostel...I had not got the Rivers of America pin yet, and it was suppose to be here between the 15th and the 20th. So I emailed them...

Oh gee sorry... we couldn't get the pin as you know and we've been on vacation and haven't been able to refund anyone yet...

Then why the... did you give me positive feedback the day I paid for it. That was Monday. You knew darn well you didn't have the pin in hand then. I am going to be watching that seller and if they relist that pin for a higher price (the ones that are there have been going for over $100).... its not going to be pretty. This whole thing was such a fiasco.
    That stinks Pengy! They have no idea who they're messing with though. Time to break out the mommystick!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

The mommy stick will be gentle compared to what I want to do to them right now... I'm livid for oh so very many reasons...

• we jumped out a window

Pengy, I'm so sorry about what happened! I may be joining you soon though as there's an ebay transaction that's not going to my liking right now. A few more days and it may be time to take further action.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Good grief Brandon! This is nuts! I've always had pretty good luck on eBay but this is insane.