Thumbs up Japan Disney Store Pin Sets

Thought some of you might like to see the pin sets being sold at the Japan Disney Store.

Click Here

• Shablagoo!

Re: Japan Disney Store Pin Sets

nice pins.

• is "Turn[ing] It Off"

Re: Japan Disney Store Pin Sets

I'll try to shed some light on the pins that was listed since my okasan has been sending me some of the pins from Tokyo Disney Resort and the Japan Disney Store.

My okasan sent the first one to my Mum for a Christmas present a few years ago. It was to commemorate the 15 Fabulous Years of the Japan Disney Store. This pin set is limited edition of 200. Then, the Stitch frame was to go along with the Disney Store merchandise for the "Ohana Village" at the beginning of last summer. This pin set is limited edition of 500. The third framed/boxed set in the luggage is the most recent pin set, and it is goes along with the Disney Store merchandise called "World Travel". This pin set is also limited edition of 500.

Since you only posted those three, I think it's safe to say that you got the pictures from the Disney Store Japan Online Shopping Section for pins ... nothing wrong with that There are even more framed sets than those that aren't listed on pinpics, but they must have sold out from the Japan Disney Store online.

I have another Ohana Village finale framed pin set from the Japan Disney Store. I also have a Disney Store at Maihama Anniversary framed set, but I can't remember what year it was (it was the most recent, I think). I may have a few other framed sets or just sets in cardboard boxes, too. I'm in the process of sorting through my pins both individual and sets. I've already added a few to pinpics, but I have even more to add.