Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Gateway Fantasmic!

Your favorite pin?

What is your favorite pin of your collection? Mine is my Space Mountain pin from Hong Kong. Its really cool. What are yours?
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
    (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

• Future Skipper

Re: Your favorite pin?

My favorite is my 50th Anniversary Golden Jungle Cruise Boat with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

I love my pins that have bling on them! All my pins have sparkley (fake) diamonds and colorful jewels on them.
    Well Gawrsh!

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by dogtherock View Post
    What is your favorite pin of your collection? Mine is my Space Mountain pin from Hong Kong. Its really cool. What are yours?
    My favorite pin is also from Hong Kong. When I was there I saw a CM with an "Opening Team" pin for HKDL ... I couldn't get it fast enough.

• Im the fun mommy :)

tot pin, the elevator goes up and down
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

• Wilderness Explorer

My favorites are:

Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Surprise Release

Pin 58734: DSF - Fountain of Youth - Pirates of the Caribbean (Surprise Release)

Pin 69996: DLR - Matterhorn Bobsleds 50th Anniversary

And if accessories count, I LOVE my new Bat Lanyard Medal and Carpet Bag from this summer's O'pin House festival.

• Space Mountain Junky

Quote Originally Posted by dogtherock View Post
    Which one? Maybe a pinpics link.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pirate_tim View Post
    My favorites are:

Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Surprise Release

Pin 58734: DSF - Fountain of Youth - Pirates of the Caribbean (Surprise Release)

Pin 69996: DLR - Matterhorn Bobsleds 50th Anniversary

And if accessories count, I LOVE my new Bat Lanyard Medal and Carpet Bag from this summer's O'pin House festival.
    Awesome! I want one of the grape soda pins very badly, but they are just going for way too much money. I want a bat lanyard medal too, I love those! I missed all the good stuff this summer and I'm really disappointed.

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    Awesome! I want one of the grape soda pins very badly, but they are just going for way too much money. I want a bat lanyard medal too, I love those! I missed all the good stuff this summer and I'm really disappointed.
    Oh! SnorkletsMom, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could call Disney Delivears and have them send you the Bat Lanyard Medal and a couple pins. I'm pretty sure they would still have them, especially since they are open edition. Then at least you'd have a little taste of the O'Pin House festival. (Also, when I had something shippped, it was only like $7 for an order of just pins...)

Also, I feel very fortunate to have gotten the Ellie Badge pin. Up is seriously in my top 5 favorite movies, and I wanted them to make this pin before it ever came out. I was at the DSF the weekend before they were released trying to get some UP pins, but of course the had long sold out of the El Capitan marquee. Anyway, I managed to snag it on Ebay for about $30 a couple days after it came out. At first I wondered if I payed too much, but considering how much it's sellling for nowadays, I feel very fortunate to have gotten it. It is very much one of the prizes of my collection. (Also, you can have things shipped from the DSF if they last. They can be ordered 2 weeks after release. LE pins from Disneyland can be ordered through Delivears 4 weeks after release.)

My favorite is a little one of Minnie holding a power drill...it reminds me of the 40's style Rosie the Riveter...plus Minnie's my girl and my DH is a mechanic so it works well together

• My liver hurts!

This one is my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

• Wilderness Explorer

I LOVE that pin. Very good choice, gRuMpEe. I know they've done a series of 'wait time' signs and 'train station' signs for WDI, but just a series of 'signs' of the Disneyland Resort would be awesome! Maybe hidden mickey or pin of the month series would be most appropriate.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Oh! SnorkletsMom, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could call Disney Delivears and have them send you the Bat Lanyard Medal and a couple pins. I'm pretty sure they would still have them, especially since they are open edition. Then at least you'd have a little taste of the O'Pin House festival. (Also, when I had something shippped, it was only like $7 for an order of just pins...)

Also, I feel very fortunate to have gotten the Ellie Badge pin. Up is seriously in my top 5 favorite movies, and I wanted them to make this pin before it ever came out. I was at the DSF the weekend before they were released trying to get some UP pins, but of course the had long sold out of the El Capitan marquee. Anyway, I managed to snag it on Ebay for about $30 a couple days after it came out. At first I wondered if I payed too much, but considering how much it's sellling for nowadays, I feel very fortunate to have gotten it. It is very much one of the prizes of my collection. (Also, you can have things shipped from the DSF if they last. They can be ordered 2 weeks after release. LE pins from Disneyland can be ordered through Delivears 4 weeks after release.)
    I did pick up a few of the HM pins last time we were at the park. Not the real exclusive ones, just a couple of cute ones. But hubby's still unemployed so I hadn't been checking the DSF so I missed the grape soda pin. I wish it had been there the night of the UP! all night showing, I'd have found a way to grab it. The bat lanyard I'm trying to tell myself I don't 'need' but I just really want. I've always had a thing for the bat stanchions at HM. Hopefully things will improve soon and I'll be able to get one if they're still available.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gRuMpEe View Post

This one is my favorite!!
    Haha...that is an awesome pin!

• My liver hurts!

I LOVE that pin. Very good choice, gRuMpEe. I know they've done a series of 'wait time' signs and 'train station' signs for WDI, but just a series of 'signs' of the Disneyland Resort would be awesome! Maybe hidden mickey or pin of the month series would be most appropriate.
    That is my favorite! It came out last Halloween as a surprise and it's from my fave potty in Disneyland!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast