Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: Ellie Badge Madness!

I got mine today!!!!

Sorry, NNL, I'd like to keep mine.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    We went to Costco and they didn't have any left. We don't evne have a membership, but NNL wanted one so badly, we were considering getting the membership for the pin!
    So if anyone's willing to trade or sell theirs for a reasonable price please lmk
    I offered you one of the U.K. Grape Soda pins via PM. Did you get it?

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I offered you one of the U.K. Grape Soda pins via PM. Did you get it?
    I know this wasn't meant for me, but I have to ask: Do you have more? I can be PM'd as well :-)

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

But, does WalMart have the Ellie pin with the DVD/BluRay? I thought it was just Costco. (Maybe I got lost somewhere.) I don't even really WANT the BluRay, I don't have a machine! If you don't like the pin, Melonballer, I may not either.

I got quite a lot of those Grape Soda pins from the UK for friends. I have friends in London and I got a bunch sent to me, because a lot of us didn't know about the release at the DSF, so, now, we all have the pin.
    Oops, no, sorry, the WalMart was the 4-disc pack, 2 BluRay (one the movie, one the extras) 1 DVD and 1 Digital Copy disc. No pin. I believe Costco had the exclusive on the pin, like I think Target had the Journal, Disney Store had the 3 pin set, etc. It's just too difficult to find out who has what, or where it's the least expensive.

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I believe Costco had the exclusive on the pin, like I think Target had the Journal, Disney Store had the 3 pin set, etc. It's just too difficult to find out who has what, or where it's the least expensive.
    I couldn't agree more. I thought I had everything researched so well, but the Costco pin came out as a complete surprise!

Also, in case anyone was interested, Toys R Us had a mini-plush Dug free with Blu-Ray and I think that Best Buy had a purchase with purchase offer where you could get $10 off if you bought the Blu-Ray and Monsters Inc Blu-Ray, Dug plush, or Cars gift set(maybe?). Too many promotions to keep track of!!!

Hey...question...this $10 coupon everyone is talking about, will Costco accept that?

Btw (though not pin-related, if you're an UP fan in general)...Disneystore.com Outlet has Up t-shirts for $5.99 in most sizes. I was excited to discover this.

• Banned User

Am I the only one on the planet who doesn't have a BluRay machine?

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Costco won't take coupons (except their own) I used the $10 one at WalMart. Target had some other deal where you could get the 10, plus 8 on Monsters Inc. and an extra 10 for buying them both together.

My computer plays (and records) BluRay discs, but we don't have a BR player hooked up to the tv yet. We got the huge HDTV, figured in a few months we'd get a player (when there were enough discs we wanted) and then unemployment, etc. So eventually we'll get the player. But with this UP package, we can watch the DVD on the other players or computers, I can watch the BluRay on my computer, and whenever we do get the BR player, we've already got the disc.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I know this wasn't meant for me, but I have to ask: Do you have more? I can be PM'd as well :-)
    I have PMd you!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Am I the only one on the planet who doesn't have a BluRay machine?
    I don't have BluRay either.

And I actually like this Costco pin better than the DSF version as it's more accurately sized for a bottle cap.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    High five! ha!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I heart Disneyland: You are far from the only one w/out a blu ray player. None here either.

I really like the costco pin, but I'm not willing to buy another copy of the movie after the fiasco I already got myself into with it (long story). My copy's already open and I have my Disney Store pins and that's it.
    I actually have a home made Ellie Badge myself and while it's not official or anything, I still love it! Plus the saftey pin on it actually works and isn't just there for show (thank you etsy! :P)

• Awaken the spirits

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Same here! I'm glad to know there are at least two other lame people like me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

We don't have one either...we were just going to buy the set for the pin!

Now THAT is lame!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Wilderness Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    We don't have one either...we were just going to buy the set for the pin!

Now THAT is lame!
    Us too. We still use our DVD and <gasp> VHS players regularly. This will be our first Blu-Ray, though we don't own the player. In truth, I've never purchased a movie where I felt high definition would really make that big a difference. With Pixar, obviously, it does make a difference.

Also, the way I figure it, we're investing in our future Blu-Ray collection. I mean, we can watch the DVD now and won't have to re-purchase the movie in the future.

And yoyoflamingo, I purchased copies from the Disneystore and Costco specifically so I could get each gift with purchase, even though I later discovered I could purchase the Blu-Ray combo pack for substantially less. Yes...I am crazy. Fortunately, my sister allowed me to buy her copy for her, and to keep the gwp! So at least each combo pack will have a home and I won't be owning multiples. Now that would be crazy!

Btw, my Up pin mania can all be traced to the stupid Disney Soda Fountain situation. I traveled to the DSF a week before their pins were released--specifically hoping they'd have pins. The next week (that they were released) I had to work and could not have been there. Compile that with the lack of adult t-shirts and any kind of toys other than dog plushes and you have an Up fan who is hungry for merchandise. (I mean, several weeks before 'Wall-E' came out there was all kinds of stuff at the Disneystore and even more at the parks!!! The week after 'Up' comes out in theaters, there's only two kids t-shirts, three books and the dogs. But, of course, we have 'G-Force' coming out our ears...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12