• For You!

Mousepinsonline??

Has anyone purchased pins from them? The have a grab bag that has 100 pins for $175.00 - I'm just curious if these are real pins or knock offs?

They say no sedesma or eurodisney pins. My friend just needs a bunch of traders for a family cruise.

Thanks!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Mousepinsonline??

I have bought pins from them in the past, and we used them strictly for trading purposes.

• Shablagoo!

That sounds too good to be true. They are probably a bunch of scrappers. But I have never directly dealt with them, so I cannot say for certain.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 04-04-2010 at 12:54 PM.

• For You!

They do sound too good to be true, but I thought I'd check to see what everybody thought.

I know parks are good about accepting scrappers with kids, but I've never traded on the cruises. I didn't know if they were a little more strict. So, I wanted to be sure they were good pins.

• Shablagoo!

I took a look online and some say they are good pins, not scrappers. Biggest problem that some seemed to have were that they would get 5 of the same pin on those grab bags. However, if used for trading that would not be such a big deal.

• For You!

Then, I'm game - it's all for trading.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have purchased the grab bags from this company, and I have also purchased individual pins. I have never been disappointed. Of course this was a few years back, as I have not done any pin trading since 2007. Nobody ever said anything to me about any of these pins that I offered in trade.

• For You!

I got all the pins today. They don't have a gasoline or oil smell, they look okay - some do look used, but that's okay because we're trading them anyway. They all have the correct markings on the back and all came with mickey pin backs. They don't appear to be any thinner than the other disney pins I have. So, I'm thinking they are going to be perfect traders!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I got all the pins today. They don't have a gasoline or oil smell, they look okay - some do look used, but that's okay because we're trading them anyway. They all have the correct markings on the back and all came with mickey pin backs. They don't appear to be any thinner than the other disney pins I have. So, I'm thinking they are going to be perfect traders!
    That is great. I am glad it worked out. Another thing to watch for is indents in the paint, but it sounds like they are all or mostly legit.