• Returning Member

Where to buy lanyards

Can anyone recommend a good online shop for lanyards? I use one daily at work and need a new one. The Velcro gives out fast in these...

The official online Disney store has a total of 3 (?!?) and they all come with pins I don't want.

Re: Where to buy lanyards

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need a Disney pin lanyard at work? Other companies and I believe even Disney sells regular lanyards, not intended for pin trading, that do not have the velcro closure. I use one myself for my keys.

The Disney Store website does have few lanyards that do not come with pins. I think a princess one is around $6 and they have other ones for about $8. If you buy now, they are running a free shipping promo. The promo says free shipping when you buy a pin, but it works with pin accessories such as the lanyards as well. You can also try Ebay or call Disneyland if you don't like the ones on Disney Store.

• Returning Member

Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, why do you need a Disney pin lanyard at work? Other companies and I believe even Disney sells regular lanyards, not intended for pin trading, that do not have the velcro closure. I use one myself for my keys.

The Disney Store website does have few lanyards that do not come with pins. I think a princess one is around $6 and they have other ones for about $8. If you buy now, they are running a free shipping promo. The promo says free shipping when you buy a pin, but it works with pin accessories such as the lanyards as well. You can also try Ebay or call Disneyland if you don't like the ones on Disney Store.
    I don't *need* a velcro lanyard, I just prefer them. I and because I'm sort of a Disney geek, I would like a Disney themed lanyard. The princes lanyard really isn't my style...

I bought a really nice Snow White lanyard last year on ebay. Have you given ebay a try???
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

• Returning Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starshyne View Post
    I bought a really nice Snow White lanyard last year on ebay. Have you given ebay a try???
    I've been burned too many times by e-bay... never again.

• For You!

I got some great ones off ebay as well. They weren't velcro, they had a clip at the bottom with a zippered pouch attached. I got a cars, ratatouille, and tinkerbell

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Quote Originally Posted by kevitivity View Post
    I don't *need* a velcro lanyard, I just prefer them. I and because I'm sort of a Disney geek, I would like a Disney themed lanyard. The princes lanyard really isn't my style...
    The other ones have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy on them if you don't want the princess one. $8 is what they charge at Disneyland. You could also try going to this site:
    Official Disney Pin Trading

Type lanyard into the search box and see if you see anything you like. You can then call the number provided and ask if it is available and if they do have it you can buy it and they will ship it to you. This is a service offered by Disneyland and Walt Disney World. The number you are calling is the number to the merchandise department of each park.