• Senior Minion

1995 Studios Operations Pins

Hi all, I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. My aunt who works at the studios gave me a set of pins she got back in 1995 that were a set of 8 pins based on buildings at the studios and were a studios CM exclusive. I don't think I want to sell or trade them, but I was curious if anyone had any idea on the valuation for this set if anyone seen one for sell. I will try to post photos but I'm having camera issues right now. Thanks!
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: 1995 Studios Operations Pins

Would you Aunt perhaps have any CM nametags she doesnt want or need any more, and would like to sell? I always am looking to purchase varieties that I don't have in my collection.

• Senior Minion

Re: 1995 Studios Operations Pins

Quote Originally Posted by Sosai X View Post
    Would you Aunt perhaps have any CM nametags she doesnt want or need any more, and would like to sell? I always am looking to purchase varieties that I don't have in my collection.
    I'll ask her.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney