Kingdom Hearts Pins

Hi!
    I actually am new here, and I have discovered something kind of cool.
    These three Disney pins are supposedly really valuable....
    Name:  Disney_Kingdom_Hearts_Group_Pin.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  93.4 KBName:  keyblade pin.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  30.6 KBName:  heartless pin.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  18.2 KB
    Well, you see, I have all three of these pins, and I'm planning on selling them because there are actually some Kingdom Hearts figures that I am missing....
    How much are these probably worth?

• Shablagoo!

Re: Kingdom Hearts Pins

Now that is an interesting question.

Short answer, what someone is willing to pay.

Long answer. Go on ebay and look for closed auctions where the pins sold. Do not use open buy it now options for price as anyone can ask for whatever they want. Doesn't mean it is a good or fair price that someone would pay for it.

Are you looking to sell it as a set or individually?

I just put them all up individually...
    Here is the links to all three of them, and you can see if they look fairly priced!
    AUCTIONS TAKEN DOWN... I DO NOT WANT TO SELL THEM.
    Last edited by Vanitas; 07-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.

• Shablagoo!

I looked at completed listings on ebay. There were several at that price point, but they did not sell. I saw a keyblade pin that sold for $60 and the Heartless symbol for $88. There was also a set of all 4 that sold for $160. So my guess is that your pins are probably going to sit for a long time. If they do not sell and you relist I would suggest a much lower starting point.

Yeah, either that or I could go in and edit them now... But, the heartless pin and Sora, Donald, And goofy already have a watcher, so I don't know if I should edit them just yet... Like you said, if they don't sell, I will lower the price!
    Do you think you could show me where you found the ended auctions? I would like to see them just so I could see all the ones that have sold

• Shablagoo!

Well I can tell you where I found it. If you go into advanced (that link is right next to the search button on the main page) you can scroll down and select "completed listings". The red ones did not sell, the greens did. There have not been many of those pins listed lately from what I can see.

AH! Now I see. Yeah, you're right, but like I said, since I already have people watching it I will just leave them up until they auction ends this time. Then I will lower the price.

• Shablagoo!

No worries. I imagine they are watching it for when it gets relisted. It is what I would do. Luckilly, I have these pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    No worries. I imagine they are watching it for when it gets relisted. It is what I would do. Luckilly, I have these pins.
    You do? No way! that is awesome!
    Yeah, I love Kingdom Hearts with a burning passion... I'm not sure if you've heard of the character named Vanitas In Kingdom Hearts, but I'm having a costume made of his professionally, and it's costing me over 400 dollars, so I'm having to sell some stuff.... That, and they just released the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Play Arts Kai figures, and I REALLY want to get them

I wish you the very best of luck.

I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about with Kingdom Hearts, but a few months ago I tried to find out what a pin was worth and actually couldn't. I think Melonballer helped me, too. Fortunately it is very small and won't take up much space over the next few years until I try again...
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post
    I wish you the very best of luck.

I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about with Kingdom Hearts, but a few months ago I tried to find out what a pin was worth and actually couldn't. I think Melonballer helped me, too. Fortunately it is very small and won't take up much space over the next few years until I try again...
    Thanks! Yeah, they are cheap to ship, that's for sure!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    You do? No way! that is awesome!
    Yeah, I love Kingdom Hearts with a burning passion... I'm not sure if you've heard of the character named Vanitas In Kingdom Hearts, but I'm having a costume made of his professionally, and it's costing me over 400 dollars, so I'm having to sell some stuff.... That, and they just released the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Play Arts Kai figures, and I REALLY want to get them
    Actually if you look these pins up on pinpics I was the person that added them to the database way back when. Well I added 3 of them. The Heart one someone else did. I really enjoyed the first 2 games (the main ones) and I have just not had the interest to play all the spin offs and related materials. I probably will play KHIII when it comes out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Actually if you look these pins up on pinpics I was the person that added them to the database way back when. Well I added 3 of them. The Heart one someone else did. I really enjoyed the first 2 games (the main ones) and I have just not had the interest to play all the spin offs and related materials. I probably will play KHIII when it comes out though.
    Some of the spinoffs were amazing (actually in my opinion, one of them was the best Kingdom Hearts they've released) and the others weren't so great.
    Birth by sleep was AMAZING, and my favorite Kingdom Hearts. Dream Drop Distance was also amazing. 358/2 days, Re:coded, and chain of memories were not very good... they just felt like fillers....
    Okay, btw, I ended up taking these pins down... I love Kingdom Hearts way too much, and I just like them too much to sell them for any less than 250 a piece (because although I love them, 750 dollars is ALOT of money) and since they aren't worth that, I just want to keep them to show off
    Last edited by Vanitas; 07-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.