Thread: Pin Help...

Pin Help...

Let me start this out by saying Im by no means a pin trader. A few years back I attended the 50th Anniversary Mickey Mouse Club pin event for a friend of mine who could not attend. Since then, we've had a bit of a falling out and I recently remembered that I still have a lot of this stuff. Is there any site that will give values for stuff like that so I know how to not get ripped off on ebay? Or do any of you know values? Its basically alllll the pins/sets from that Mickey Mouse Club 50th Anniversary Event.

I wanna sell them and buy the Disneyland 50th "I Was There" pin. I was there that day, but not early enough for the pin. Maybe one of you would even want to trade.

Here's hoping for some help!

• He dort Herausgeberkerl!

Re: Pin Help...

Check eBay to see what comparable pins are selling for. I find that setting a reasonable starting price will get you a good selling price. As for the I Was There pins, best of luck. I have seen them for sale but usually a bit much for my wallet.

I know a fair number of folks who waited to get their's on 7/17/05. It was a one of the more determined bunch of pin folks I've ever met.
    "Now, it's garbage." Oscar Madison, "The Odd Couple"

www.theblueparrot.info

Disney, Pop Culture and Entertainment. 6 Days A Week.

Ive been checking ebay, but havent had much luck. I know the I Was There pins are expensive, but I was there, and Ive always been a little irked that I didnt get one. So Im thinking... sell the ex's stuff, buy the pin.

• Senior Minion

As the post of said you could check eBay to see how much those type of pins are going for. Also you could check out pin pics (HERE is a link with the 50th pins for Mickey Mouse Club).

Check out eBay, and then see how many people are wanting that pin through pin pics ... and maybe even sell/trade with folks on pin pics. Good luck!

• Fight On for ol' SC!

The Club pins actually didn't do too well on the secondary market.(Although some did) The I Was There is hovering around $100 right now. I bet if you sell ALL the pins you'd definetly have enough to buy the pin.

Check pinpics.com for info on the pins you have then make a decision. Place the pins above the original value.