Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2012

• Banned User

Re: Recent Pin Aquisition(s) thread!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I have an extra Monorail and California Screamin' and will likely have more extras in the next few weeks so just let me know which ones you need when the time comes.
    NNL is first in line, but, let me know too if you want to unload the Monorail! I'm VERY interested.

• we jumped out a window

Re: Recent Pin Acquisition(s) thread!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    NNL is first in line, but, let me know too if you want to unload the Monorail! I'm VERY interested.
    Will do. Since I want to complete the set, I'll be buying more of the mystery packs and most likely getting even more extras.

• Banned User

I want the ride pins that are coming out soon. The Monorail, and, the 3 mountains one. I am hopeful to get those from my Ebay seller.

• Shablagoo!

I got a major shipment today from a good friend at Dizpins.

First are 2 pins from the recent Art Mystery set.

TinkerBell

Jessica

Then I got a couple from the Soda Fountain.

Next are 3 pins from a WDW lanyard series. It is an alphabet series.

Ariel

Belle

And a truely awesome pin, the only one of this character, V.I.N.cent from the Black Hole.

Now for some LE200s from the Studio Store in Burbank. These are the first I have got from there, so one more source of pins I can mark off my list.

Ichabod and the Headless Horseman (2 pin set).

And an amazing Tinker Bell.

• E T1CK3T

I want the ride pins that are coming out soon. The Monorail, and, the 3 mountains one. I am hopeful to get those from my Ebay seller.
    I'm hoping to pick those up too! The problem is... its on a POH release day... hopefully I can go early and get the ones I want before everyone else snatches them up.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Yes yes yes... I wasn't going to get any more. And I really didn't expect to get this one. I put a bid in on it before I went to work the other day and... got it.

Pin Pics: View Pin 67531

I think I'll give this one to my daughter since the Twain is "her boat." Ever since she worked at DL and piloted the Twain... it is and forever will be her boat.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Me likey, Pengy!

• Banned User

I spent quite a bit yesterday

Pin Pics: View Pin 69551 TSMM 1st year anniversary

Got the TSMM anniversary pin and the Mickey wheel pin too. $12.99 each on ebay. Not a bad price at all.

• E T1CK3T

Got the TSMM anniversary pin and the Mickey wheel pin too. $12.99 each on ebay. Not a bad price at all.
    Not at all, considering a $12.95 pin goes for $14.01 with the higher tax rate nowadays. With an AP discount, it goes down to $12.67, which is much better. But if you don't have that....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Not at all, considering a $12.95 pin goes for $14.01 with the higher tax rate nowadays. With an AP discount, it goes down to $12.67, which is much better. But if you don't have that....
    I have an AP, and, I am sure the Ebay seller does too because she gets ALL of the new pins and sells them. There was a small profit in it for her, but, not much. She had a Buy It Now price of $18, but, I tried my luck just bidding and I was the only one. These, I believe, were $10.95. The TSM was anyway. Worth it since I can't be there.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    I'm hoping to pick those up too! The problem is... its on a POH release day... hopefully I can go early and get the ones I want before everyone else snatches them up.
    I doubt that the Jumbo pin will sell out. I figure that most people will be buying the limit of 2 for the POTC POH and that should leave them little money for the rest of the pins released that day. Or so I hope.

I especially want that Matterhorn anniversary but can't make it to the park that day until around 4 pm. I don't know if I should do that or just go the next morning hoping for the best.

Melonballer, I am SO jealous of the Headless Horseman and Ichabod pins!

And I love that Vincent pin from The Black Hole. As a kid watching that movie my favorite parts were with Vincent and Old Bob.

• we jumped out a window

All this talk about the Black Hole makes me reminisce about the Vincent toy I had as a kid. I can't remember if I ever had Maximillian and it might've been one of those toys that I always wanted but never got for one reason or another.

Anyhow, dinner with the sibling last night at Plaza Inn netted me the latest dining pin with Thumper and Flower. I thought the dining series was supposed to depict characters dining but this one's just a pin celebrating springtime.

I remember that Vincent toy. I always wanted that and the Old Bob one. Such cool looking robots.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I doubt that the Jumbo pin will sell out. I figure that most people will be buying the limit of 2 for the POTC POH and that should leave them little money for the rest of the pins released that day. Or so I hope.

I especially want that Matterhorn anniversary but can't make it to the park that day until around 4 pm. I don't know if I should do that or just go the next morning hoping for the best.
    I'm hoping for the Splash Jumbo pin...it's been out for a while, but I'm hoping the price point will keep people away long enough for me to snag it Rally weekend!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!