Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: EBay Trader Pins Question...

I checked a Minnie topiary hidden mickey one. But I have a few others here that I don't have time to check. I'm just assuming they're all fake too.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Pin Trading Tenderfoot

Citrus Heights, California (it's right near Sacramento)

I, too, am looking for a good name or two in Disney pin sellers. I'm new to pin trading (so far I only have one, a Partners WDW Castle pin that I bought on my last trip to DLR) but I've been reading a lot about scammers, bootleg pins, etc.

• Too far from Disney World

Hey all. I visited my local Dinsey store yesterday and they had pins!!! Much to my surprise when I picked up the fab five Christmas pack it was $14.50 for FIVE PINS! And normal size pins as well (they had tiny ones at Christmas last year)! So, I was paying $14.50 just to get the Donald pin, but I figured I could trade the other 4 or sell them on ebay.

When I was talking with the CM she said that they were tradable and they were real Disney pins. I was paying anywhere from $8.95 and up at WDW when we were there a few weeks ago. That means each pin was $2.90! It's not ebay, but it's another option to get some tradable pins at a lower price.
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

• Pin Trading Tenderfoot

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticDuck View Post
    Hey all. I visited my local Dinsey store yesterday and they had pins!!! Much to my surprise when I picked up the fab five Christmas pack it was $14.50 for FIVE PINS! And normal size pins as well (they had tiny ones at Christmas last year)! So, I was paying $14.50 just to get the Donald pin, but I figured I could trade the other 4 or sell them on ebay.

When I was talking with the CM she said that they were tradable and they were real Disney pins. I was paying anywhere from $8.95 and up at WDW when we were there a few weeks ago. That means each pin was $2.90! It's not ebay, but it's another option to get some tradable pins at a lower price.

That's brilliant! I'm calling our local Disney Store today to find out if ours has pins.

By the way, nice to see another black cat owner! -glee- My two are stubby little Ivy and The Seal named Violet.

• Too far from Disney World

Quote Originally Posted by Strangel View Post
    That's brilliant! I'm calling our local Disney Store today to find out if ours has pins.

By the way, nice to see another black cat owner! -glee- My two are stubby little Ivy and The Seal named Violet.
    Welcome to Micechat!

Yeah, we actually have 6 cats and 2 of them are black. There Cole (who I call Preacher as he has grown a white spot on his neck) and Wilson (whom is the "Town Crier" as he meows all the time). Plus I feed 2 strays outside and they're black.

I was really surprised with the pins! They had a few other sets as well as individual pins. I didn't see how much the individual ones were. But a set at Disney world was $30 or $50 with a lanyard. I had 4 pins when we left to go to WDW and we came home with over 50! My boyfriend really got into it and it made it all the more fun.

If your store doesn't have them ask if they'll be getting them. If they don't let me know and I'll ask my store if they still do shipping (they know me really well in there).
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

thanks for the tip! i'll be at WOD in NYC tomorrow... hopefully they have then there!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

Go to the Disney store and buy the Snow White pin collection that is 8 pins for $14.50, best deal even over eBay!

• Pin Trading Tenderfoot

Confirmation as of last night! The girl on the phone was so excited for me when she heard I'm new to PT and only have one pin. She said they got in something around thirty different singles and sets and that I should come in first thing in the morning and buy 'em all! LOL

Duck: Ooo.. we have a Town Crier, too. lol The girls are mine.. Blue has Joxer, who brushes his fur with a baby brush and his teeth with a normal toothbrush and is far too intelligent.. and Silly has Virgil, who we all call the "special boy" as there's just SOMETHING wrong with his head. lol He's the town crier and won't drink water unless it's running from the faucet, thinks biting your wrist is the sign that it's not time to stop petting yet, licks plastic grocery bags till they're completely shredded, and takes on our friend's Bull Terrier service animal when she's over for a visit.

• I may be nutz...but...

Some of the best sellers on eBay that I have bought from: YoungQueen, Disqueen,Dream499, Mikeypins, gyantzpod, domdisneypin, dispins. They are all very trustworthy and have some of the best pins on eBay. Most of them sell HTF and LE pins, but they have the best!
    susabelle

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Susabelle View Post
    Some of the best sellers on eBay that I have bought from: YoungQueen, Disqueen,Dream499, Mikeypins, gyantzpod, domdisneypin, dispins. They are all very trustworthy and have some of the best pins on eBay. Most of them sell HTF and LE pins, but they have the best!
    susabelle
    Thanks for the info, Susabelle!
    <o>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12