• back to WDW in January

Disney Pin Celebration Coming To Epcot

Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/media/events/2007newlogo_400.jpg

Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin
    September 7-9, 2007
    Epcot® - World ShowPlace

Step into a world of Disney Pin Dreams at Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin. This three-day event will be held September 7-9, 2007 at Epcot® - World ShowPlace.
    Immerse yourself in a world of endless possibilities where you can dream like Mickey Mouse or imagine like Figment. Enjoy trading opportunities, games and activities, and a "dream-tacular" collection of pins featuring your favorite Disney characters created especially for this event. So, pack your "dreamiest" pins and plan to attend this exciting event. After all, this is the place Where pin dreams come true.

EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:
    Opportunity to pre-purchase Limited Edition pins designed especially for this event. Special "Purchase with Purchase" pin promotion for event Guests only featuring exclusive pins. Trading activities and games at World ShowPlace located at Epcot®. Limited Edition commemorative gifts. Live and silent auctions of pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more. Opportunity to meet Disney Pin Partners from The Walt Disney Company. Two (2) $15 Gift Cards redeemable at Epcot® Food and Beverage locations. Plus extra special surprises throughout the event.

--------------------------------------------------
    "Dream-tacular" Pins:

As part of Disney's Pin Celebration 2007, a "dream-tacular" collection of Limited Edition pins will be released. Following the success of last year's event pins, we have placed these pins into three separate categories:

Dream Attractions - See what "hapPins" when the world famous Disney characters and friends take over Disney attractions

Dream Roles - Imagine what "hapPins" when the world famous Disney characters assume their dream roles.

Dreams Come True - Dreams "hapPin" to come true for the world famous Disney characters.

We will also feature several framed sets, boxed pin sets and a mystery tin collection.
    --------------------------------------------------

Click here to register for Disney's Pin Celebration 2007
    https://register.go.com/disney/event...ee%26theForm=2

*Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 is a private, hard-ticket event that will be held in Epcot® during regular park hours. Theme Park admission to Epcot® is not included in the price of event admission, but is required for attendance. All information is subject to change including but not limited to dates, times, artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Source: Disney Event Services
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 08-22-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.

• Banned User

Re: Disney Pin Celebration Coming To Epcot

Is it me or is Pin Trading kinda...old news? I think Disney should pull the plug on Pin Trading. Furthermore... for anyone interested on the pins to be sold during this event, most of them leftover event pins will end up at the EPCOT pin station for sale the next day after this event ends...so I would save booking fees for this event and just buy after the event is finished. Just a hint.

• We're number one!

I don't think Pin Trading is old news. It still seems to be going strong. I still see plenty of people with pin lanyards on, old and young. It's a fun little hobby but I'm no where near the obsession that some people have with it. I just think it's a little silly to pay extra to get into an event so that you can spend more money on pins.

I wish I lived closer to Epcot, but sadly I live in the middle of the midwest...and go to college right now..so there would be no way I could make it to this event.. though I think I would love it if I could